Make bloodlust a perk

Nerf this! (A reference to another game)

It’s about time we get a movement speed perk that is always active. Could definitely use for Freddy and spirit. 

Comments

  • How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
  • How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 


  • How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 


    Hmm so like a reverted fire up. I guess it would be good on killers like freddy and spirit but nurse and Billy probably wouldnt need it 
  • How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 


    Yess, I can now go 148% with NOED, BL, and PWYF! :)
  • Well it would help the weaker killers quite a bit I think. Though it probably would be very strong for the 3 gen strategy 
  • Nickenzie said:
    How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 


    Yess, I can now go 148% with NOED, BL, and PWYF! :)
    At the expense of offensive perks sure. 
  • Well it would help the weaker killers quite a bit I think. Though it probably would be very strong for the 3 gen strategy 
    And it’ll give SWF a run for its money. 
  • Nerf this! (A reference to another game)

    It’s about time we get a movement speed perk that is always active. Could definitely use for Freddy and spirit. 
    Shut up D. Va 😑
  • Star99er said:
    Nerf this! (A reference to another game)

    It’s about time we get a movement speed perk that is always active. Could definitely use for Freddy and spirit. 
    Shut up D. Va 😑
    *Angry Bubba Noises*
  • Countering SWF and making killers stronger while making looping weaker? Sounds like it would be too good to be in this game... but if it ever were to be added I'd run that. 
  • Countering SWF and making killers stronger while making looping weaker? Sounds like it would be too good to be in this game... but if it ever were to be added I'd run that. 
    A bubba can dream. 
  • Nickenzie said:
    How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 


    Yess, I can now go 148% with NOED, BL, and PWYF! :)
    At the expense of offensive perks sure. 
    I wouldn't mind for the meme builds! :p
  • @Nickenzie meme builds=best builds! lol 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Nickenzie said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  

    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 

    Yess, I can now go 148% with NOED, BL, and PWYF! :)

    At the expense of offensive perks sure. 

    If you think about it you wouldn't need offensive perks since you could run down anyone by that point and no one would ever escape. Myers, Bubba (shudder), Billy, Clown, Wraith (oh gawd).

  • powerbats said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Nickenzie said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  

    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 

    Yess, I can now go 148% with NOED, BL, and PWYF! :)

    At the expense of offensive perks sure. 

    If you think about it you wouldn't need offensive perks since you could run down anyone by that point and no one would ever escape. Myers, Bubba (shudder), Billy, Clown, Wraith (oh gawd).

    Then I suppose a hit-recovery increase would be needed to make sure the killer doesn’t machine gun. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    powerbats said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    Nickenzie said:

    DarkWo1f997 said:
    
    
    
    PhantomMask20763 said:
    
    How would it work. Is it like the old bloodlust or is it permanent bloodlust 3?  
    
    Movement speed increased by 2% each generator completed. 
    
    Yess, I can now go 148% with NOED, BL, and PWYF! :)
    

    At the expense of offensive perks sure. 

    If you think about it you wouldn't need offensive perks since you could run down anyone by that point and no one would ever escape. Myers, Bubba (shudder), Billy, Clown, Wraith (oh gawd).

    Then I suppose a hit-recovery increase would be needed to make sure the killer doesn’t machine gun. 

    rofl, can you imagine that perk with the old machine gun huntress? She'd have been the top tier killer over nurse.

  • make the ability to repair generators a perk

  • yeet said:

    make the ability to repair generators a perk

    Would be logic.
    I mean, I don't know how to repair a generator. Makes sense if it's a perk.
  • Sure, make gen repair a perk. And also wall climbing, so you can just climb the walls and leave without doing them at all. I mean, it true, i dont know how to repair a gen. but i know how to freeclimb, so seems fair, doesn´t it?