Saving Bloodpoints Tome 6 Level 2
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible while also reaching the end of the archive.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
This one was quite awkward to do. Please let me know if you find a better path or not.

Comments
I shall remember this post, thanks for the post
It only just unlocked for me and thereβs already a guide, lmao
No problem mate. Glad it helped π
I always log on immediately once the new level is released to get the guide. It really doesn't take that long to make it lol
I'm confused by this. You don't have to spend bloodpoints to unlock the challenges?
OP means which challenges you can just do later for BP if you're low on them
I just do the whole thing. Have barely started this one though since it just came out.
Oh, gotcha. I usually just do the entire thing (only have 1 challenge left on the first page). I haven't started this page yet
I'm basically not collecting all of my rewards so that when the next chapter is released I have a lot of bloodpoints stored.
Thanks for helping him out mate π
That's fair. I just have to release it quick so that some people don't start collecting the wrong rewards lol
Still waiting on a chapter worthy enough to spend it on...
Don't bother doing the nurse's challenge if you barely play her, it'll get frustating as #########, just don't ######### do it.
I just finished the The Cleansing of Crotus Penn(I know it is only hours after it opened. I'm a sucker for the story element though. π) and it was interesting. Your right about the parts that require the nurse can be difficult.
You only need to complete one path to get the 10 rift fragments, so you don't have to claim the survivor one, so you can save a little extra (Sorry for bad edit)
I can't complete the killer challenge in the top right then. You can choose not to complete certain challenges if you want but last time I tried to show that to people in this guide they got confused lol
OH, yes, I missed that, I thought it was for the far right killer challenge, but now I see the issue.
Perfection as always!
It's really easy. Just focus on 1 noob survivor.
Don't worry about the gens or losing the game.
I suck w nurse and I'm on console on top of that. I did it w ease.
All 4 survivors escaped though. And they said I suck and I was told to delete myself off PSN.
I guess it's worth it?
Edit: I was also laughed at and teabagged. Oh well.
This next one seems promising
Just do it and don't care about winning or losing. It's not that bad.
Thanks mate π
It's ok lad lol
Insert X-Men meme here lol
Finished this whole level for the tome π
Well done lad π has nothing to do with my guide lol
I haven't finished it yet. Just haven't played enough killer to get the top right challenges done.