What new killer should I get
I've been playing mostly Myers, Pig, Bubba and Oni lately and I'm in the mood for something fresh. Who should the next killer I get and level up be?
I've been playing mostly Myers, Pig, Bubba and Oni lately and I'm in the mood for something fresh. Who should the next killer I get and level up be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would recommend giving the Demo a try, especially since he's gonna be getting some buffs soon.
With Freddy getting a nerf soon, I'd say Pyramid Head is both the strongest and most fun to play out of these.
Pyramid head is an absolute unit when playing him correctly.
I would then recommend plague since she is underrated and stronger than most people think. People also are a bit clueless as to how to play against her.
:)
Pyramid has basically everything you want in a killer in his basekit (a cool mori, a good definesive ability, and counters to ds. I love him and find him the most interesting killer
Plus Cheryl has some great perks too