Not again buff to Open-Handed?

Well, looks like another few weeks if ever to wait. Honestly, I am not programmer or game developer but I played with some editors before on other games... and changing numbers are like the most easy way to change stuff. Sorry if I am wrong, but I just feel like it takes forever to change such minor thing.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Why would you expect it in a bugfix Patch though?

  • It was never scheduled for this patch, we did advise it would be in a future update - we didn't say which one. Normally perk changes are not put into hoftixes unless there's a pretty serious issue with a perk.

  • Yeah, I know that coding, in general, is pretty messy and complex, but it really seems like open-handed could just be fixed by going into the game's code and replacing a number with a different number. Also, I am pretty sure the devs said they would buff the perk in the next big patch.

  • @Mooks said:

    Why would you expect it in a bugfix Patch though?

    Well I thought it will come with 4.5.0 patch, but nope.

  • @Mandy said:

    It was never scheduled for this patch, we did advise it would be in a future update - we didn't say which one. Normally perk changes are not put into hoftixes unless there's a pretty serious issue with a perk.

    Okay, thanks for info. I didn't know that.