Endame Survivor, the Best Build you never use
Because most of the time you die before you get to use it.
- Sole Survivor
- Adrenaline
- No One Left Behind
- Hope
Because most of the time you die before you get to use it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This build seems fun, albeit inconsistent. I might try this one out later and see how it goes.
Also extremely unpopular opinion here, Hope is better than Adrenaline.
hope isn't better than adrenaline hope = adrenaline
Inconsistent don't begin to describe this build, lol.
I get it to work maybe 1 out of 4 games.
Adrenaline is a short burst of speed and health. It's a very good perk in endgame but imho Hope is better because any killer that isn't 115% can be looped permanently without getting Bloodlust around a single prop due to the 7% movement speed bonus Hope grants.
Yeah but without NOED adrenaline gives you a whole extra health state if you were injured and the 150% speed boost overlaps over other exhaustion so dead hard into adrenaline is brutal if coordinated! (Ik that's reliant on SWF but more people play SWF than don't, plus it happens to me a lot in solo just by accident)
Oh I'm not trying to disprove it's strength; adrenaline is in my top 3 most hated perks to go against for a reason, after all. It's an incredibly good perk.
I was just saying why I believe Hope to be marginally better- any non-115% killer can be looped for 2 straight minutes whilst it's active, and even 115% killers struggle to catch up without NOED. Adrenaline's free health state is... frustratingly good, to say the least, but I just personally think Hope is ever so slightly better (and also I hate it a lot less lol).
Adrenaline & poised BC I'll happily run two perks just for one stealth run
When the stars align and you're actually in chase when the last gen goes it's a beautiful moment.
Until the 2 minute timer runs out...
Surely Sole Survivor would go better with Left Behind...?
Wake Up! is another useful endgame perk that gets rarely used..
Adrenaline works for 5 seconds.
Also, if you're running the killer around one tile for 2 minutes straight and your teammates don't manage to 99 a gate in that time there's bugger issues than your choice of perk.