Best perks to sandbag with?
Me and my friends are doing sandbag with friends later and I want a one up. I've got kind of a roadmap but I want to be able to change it up more often and I'm not the most creative person.
If any of you guys have any really good perks or synergies for sandbagging please drop them below I want to get the most points!
Comments
It's kinda common sense to know which perks do this the best. But I'm not telling you.
Pebble - For throwing at teammates
Any Means Necessary - To block your team from using pallets (Can't be used while you interact with them)
Bond/Empathy - Run the killer into injured teammates
Dead Hard/Sprint Burst/DS - To avoid getting farmed by your team
well that's nice but I didn't ask for you to reply with a spiteful answer for absolutely no reason...
yo Any Means never even crossed my mind that's an amazing idea!!!
Bond/Empathy/Magnet saboteur
magnet?
No mither kinda does indirectly
oh? like because the killer takes pity on you?
yes you can sometimes use saboteur to get out of the way of a billy saw if you magnet it
Repressed Alliance - lock the gen they are working on
Empathy/Bond- find those injured survivors and tail them to screw them
OoO - best way to draw the killer to you without your teammates knowing. Use Bond and Empathy to find teammates, then gaze at killer and teabag, then when they start coming look away and start slowly walking away.
What he means is that you are playing a busted survivor who dies eaisly and gets targeted and eliminated by the killer before 2 gens are even done. Then it becomes a 3v1 with 4 gens left and most teams can't come back from that.
thanks for the suggestions :) I like your idea for desperate measures and dead hard!! :D
That and your teammates who don't pay attention will try to heal you whenever they see you and get confused why it isn't working. They will have to spend more time taking care of you as well
Using repressed would be funny!
Off The Record doesn’t hide scratch marks. It’s 80 seconds of Iron Will and aura blocking.
Its main purpose is relief from the next BBQ occurring, and to be able to heal without being screwed over by Nurses Calling.
we're all actively sandbagging each other though, surviving is a point but only one person gets a point so we have to do priorities and stuff, its just easier to make sure, we'd probably only be doing gens for a chance at an early hatch with a key for more points!
Think like Scott Jund or Otz doing sandbag with friends but we have a more complex scoring system because we don't have lives
Repressed Alliance can't actually be used if there's another survivor on the generator unfortunately :(
aw damn
You gotta wait for your chance. ;)