They accidentally nerfed stretched
This UI is terrible
This UI is terrible
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good
Gross.
This looks bad and you should feel bad.
Oh good, they nerfed the cheaters. I approve of this.
This doesn't show us anything?
This is a screenshot in 4:3 aspect ratio. This is what it looks like before your graphics card stretches the resolution post render. Nothing has changed you can still stretch resolution in dbd.
im not showing that they got rid of stretch lol you can still do it, im just saying the UI makes it looks terrible
im not cheating lol its in the game, its not my fault you don't take advantage of it
That doesn't take away the fact that doing this intensionally in a non 4:3 monitor to get an advantage its really sad. This is not needed to be good in the game.
call me sad all you want but I stay taking dubs
It's not in the game, you have to modify the game files in order to get it, according to how you described it then I can put myself all legacy and then it's not cheating, I mean it's in the game if you don't abuse it it's your own fault.
What the hell is that. It's like you're playing on a mobile phone.
modifying the game files is a common thing for pc games, i.e. tf2, pd2, csgo, etc. its still a part of the game and not a bannable thing to do, i.e. it isnt cheating
You don't need to modify any files at all, where do you guys come up with this stuff lol
how are you playing on your phone? remote desktop or something? steam remote play?
How does one 'stretch' on console version
get a PC
I have a pc, but don't need any more teachables yet on it so I played on ps5 for a while until survivor queues approached ten minutes
well it entirely depends on what graphics card you have, I just change my windows settings to make my monitor 1080 x 1080 and dbd stretches to fill the screen, you can find tutorials on how to do it on youtube
yeah I know about customs on pc lol I had to do it for VR for vorpx to get some games bearable through it. I set them in nvidia control panel as allowed resolutions and then justs elect them in the games typically. the console question was mostly a joke. it would probably crash the game or stickt he console on a black screen untila reboot if I found some usb toolt hatw ould change reso on games there anyway. I do have a message I pull google off of on ps5 though so i could sidebar a webpage, mostly for listening to vids while playing, but unfortunately it just shrinks the game and black bars the top/bottom. I did consider pulling out an old ultrawide monitor to see if I could use it's zooms to work around those on the display actually. just out of curiosity, since my 4k's resulting images are still much bigger actually.