SWF much?
.....
.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean you can tell yourself.
id suggest censoring the name to avoid accidentally breaking the no naming & shaming rule- whilst the intents weren't to name and shame it could be interpreted in such a way by the mods
You aren't suppose to show names here. They have this "name and shame" rule, even though there are things that some people do that deserve all the shame we can heap on them. :) I see a team like this several times in a day.
At least they didn't send you to Haddonfield.
So they all started together with the offering and used all the BNP together on one gen?
or did they actually play ‚smart‘ and coordinated, you can’t really tell by the screenshot
I see this a lot but it is supposedly rare according to devs. What's worse is this kind of pairing could get them low rank killers.
The first Gen was done before I could finish laying two traps.
The first gen has no impact on the entire match though. By that time they already depleted their toolboxes and you knew where they were. Not saying that is a very good start for you but it could be worse.
Yes. I don't know what else you want me to say.
Thanks for the tips, but I wasn’t showing the pic as a complaint, just as a matter of similarity.
Fair enough.
that’s why I asked in the prior post how they played. Being SWF doesn’t actually transform us ‚potato‘ survivors into gods..