These killer queues are terrible
Ugh worse than Survivor queues were 2 weeks ago. I ran out of things to shitpost on Reddit and I still don't have a match.
Ugh worse than Survivor queues were 2 weeks ago. I ran out of things to shitpost on Reddit and I still don't have a match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because survivors are playing killer due to the hitboxes. Once those are fixed, it'll go back to normal.
Queue times feel about the same for both right now for me honestly. I love it.
I wish it was always like this, moderate times for both instead of SUPER long survivor and instant killer.
Well once I'm done doing my Killer quests I'm back to Survivor where the queues are instant.
Been playing more survivor since the q time is finally decent XD
Hahah funny how I felt like doing killer challenges when the killer queues got worse.
I'm a masochist like that.
And so the pendulum swings.
only until they fix hitboxes.
All these survivor mains running vpn's and trying to get the r1 achievement.
Strange my killer queues are still near instant