Mystery Boexes should always yield a higher rarity.
Change my mind.
Change my mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't wanna.
Which boxes are "mystery boxes"?
The ones in the blood web that you don't know what they are until you buy them.
As it stands I think they're pointless because you spend the same points for the same rarity - even though you have no control over what the offering/addon/item is.
Got ya. I was thinking specific chests in match. Ok thanks.
I wish Mystery Boxes were more common. They are a cool concept. I loved when they gave you like 5 to 7 Mystery Present Boxes during Christmas. I wish those will come back and also at Easter. At Easter they could make like Egg Boxes or something idk.
I like looting/leveling something unknown and get surprised with what's inside.
That's why I also love Plunderer's/Ace in the Hole. It surprises you every time.
I'm trying to get 200 redhead pinky fingers on clown, and whenever I see an iri mystery box and it turns out to be an ebony I cry.
Pretty sure I got a green item from a yellow or brown box before, so they already do sometimes?
They can give you the same rarity as the box itself or higher, never lower.
I think I even got a very rare add-on from a common mystery box before.