I wish

I wish I knew how to record my gameplay in dbd, I swear I just got hit by a wraith and I was literally ten feet away, I made it out the gate before people start complaining about I must've gotten clapped, actually I was teasing the killer because he camped and tunnelled the same survivor until she died and he was a rank 5, I thought a rank 5 would know how to play the game a little better then to have to resort to that type of gameplay, so I purposely waited and was going to waste his time until the last minute before the game timer ended, unfortunately he saw me before i can let the game timer get any lower, I waited for him to uncloak and charge at me and I feel like I've been playing this game long enough to know the distance between the killer and the survivor to make them miss especially with sprint burst, but no type of sprint burst can fix the latency issue in this game it actually seems like its getting worse and I guarantee will be the driving factor if this game dies

Comments

  • Your fault for taunting the killer tbh. Just leave next time.

    Does being camped and tunneled suck? Yes it does, but just show you're the bigger person, get your escape, and hope the next killer plays a bit more fairly.

  • Imagine dying cause you tried to BM someone at the exit gates, and then use that as an excuse to moan about the desync issues.

    You died because of your own attempts to be spiteful, no other reason my friend.

  • @JPA said:

    Imagine dying cause you tried to BM someone at the exit gates, and then use that as an excuse to moan about the desync issues.

    You died because of your own attempts to be spiteful, no other reason my friend.

    I hate to make people sound stupid but you obviously had someone else read my story for you that couldn't read themselves. I clearly said I still made it out which I did that's not the complaint, the complaint was how far away the killer was when I got hit understand now

  • Karma, I still made it out I'm starting to realize either some of the people in this community can't read or are just dumb lol

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960386#Comment_1960386

    Karma, I still made it out I'm starting to realize either some of the people in this community can't read or are just dumb lol

    I read it perfectly fine? My comment was in regards to you being downed lol. The thing is, you don’t know why the killer played the way they did. I’ve seen teammates get tunnelled and wanted to help, only to then find out they were using OoO or teabagging the killer, so they deserved it.

    Next time, just leave. There’s no point wasting yours and the killers time just to taunt them at the exit gate. It’s not that deep.

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    I wish I knew how to record my gameplay in dbd, I swear I just got hit by a wraith and I was literally ten feet away, I made it out the gate before people start complaining about I must've gotten clapped, actually I was teasing the killer because he camped and tunnelled the same survivor until she died and he was a rank 5, I thought a rank 5 would know how to play the game a little better then to have to resort to that type of gameplay, so I purposely waited and was going to waste his time until the last minute before the game timer ended, unfortunately he saw me before i can let the game timer get any lower, I waited for him to uncloak and charge at me and I feel like I've been playing this game long enough to know the distance between the killer and the survivor to make them miss especially with sprint burst, but no type of sprint burst can fix the latency issue in this game it actually seems like its getting worse and I guarantee will be the driving factor if this game dies

    Recording won't prove anything though, it's just a bug and one that's known at that. From the Wraith's perspective (as in, on his screen) you were gloating about your victory in the typical Survivor fashion and then he caught you fairly before you escaped. On his screen you were close enough to hit, but on yours there was a longer distance. He didn't do anything wrong at the end of the match.

    He might have been doing the things you mentioned, but you should have just left the match and not been rude about it. Be the change that you want to see in the community. Toxic responses to toxic behaviour doesn't stop it whatsoever, just adds more toxic behaviour to the game and heavily encourages toxic responses. It's a loop, or whatever.

  • @Tank said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229057/i-wish

    Recording won't prove anything though, it's just a bug and one that's known at that. From the Wraith's perspective (as in, on his screen) you were gloating about your victory in the typical Survivor fashion and then he caught you fairly before you escaped. On his screen you were close enough to hit, but on yours there was a longer distance. He didn't do anything wrong at the end of the match.

    He might have been doing the things you mentioned, but you should have just left the match and not been rude about it. Be the change that you want to see in the community. Toxic responses to toxic behaviour doesn't stop it whatsoever, just adds more toxic behaviour to the game and heavily encourages toxic responses. It's a loop, or whatever.

    I understand, but like I said before the killer didn't catch me and I made it out. I was just trolling the killer and trying to waste his time because I'm pretty sure that wasn't his first or will be his last time camping and tunneling survivors, so I figured I'll just waste his time so he couldn't start his next match of camping and tunneling, he just so happened to come back and get a hit off me and then I exited the match, their was no loss for me, only for him and his 1k

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960577#Comment_1960577

    I read it perfectly fine? My comment was in regards to you being downed lol. The thing is, you don’t know why the killer played the way they did. I’ve seen teammates get tunnelled and wanted to help, only to then find out they were using OoO or teabagging the killer, so they deserved it.

    Next time, just leave. There’s no point wasting yours and the killers time just to taunt them at the exit gate. It’s not that deep.

    Mm this is a good point. I don’t like seeing my teammates get camped or tunneled either but sometimes it’s impossible to say if they did something to deserve it. Most killers in this game are just good people trying to have fun, not ruin someone else’s experience.

    I’ll still try to save someone getting camped or tunneled though but if they did deserve it, shame on them.

  • @halfmanhalfape said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960586#Comment_1960586

    Mm this is a good point. I don’t like seeing my teammates get camped or tunneled either but sometimes it’s impossible to say if they did something to deserve it. Most killers in this game are just good people trying to have fun, not ruin someone else’s experience.

    I’ll still try to save someone getting camped or tunneled though but if they did deserve it, shame on them.

    Yeah sometimes I might teabag the killer as well, but that's if I made it out and already opened the exit gate, but is teabagging the killer forbidden in this game, it seems like if you teabag while getting chased then you will have a problem on your hands lol

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960645#Comment_1960645

    I understand, but like I said before the killer didn't catch me and I made it out. I was just trolling the killer and trying to waste his time because I'm pretty sure that wasn't his first or will be his last time camping and tunneling survivors, so I figured I'll just waste his time so he couldn't start his next match of camping and tunneling, he just so happened to come back and get a hit off me and then I exited the match, their was no loss for me, only for him and his 1k

    No, I get it. I am not saying that you're the bad guy at all or defending the Wraith's actions, I'm just pointing out that there is a vastly different perspective from both sides during a match and that there is no justification for rude behaviour regardless. Even if he's a jerk, that doesn't make it justified.

    Especially since what you see during the match is often completely different to what a killer does. Like, is it possible that the Wraith accidentally kept "tunneling" this Survivor because they were just performing badly and making their location obvious/running directly in front of him? Or perhaps he wasn't camping, only responding to the hook save while he had no other information on the map? Maybe he followed the Hooked Surv after the save only because he lost sight of the rescuer?

    And this goes for Survivor's too. For example. Maybe he's not a toxic flashlight bully, but the Killer just stupidly keeps picking up his downed targets right next to them? Perhaps it wasn't a gen rush, but the Killer just left 2-3 Survivors to have free reign over the map and they obviously did their objective? You can't ask a Killer to just let you go free anymore than you can ask a Survivor to not save his team.

    Again, I am not saying that you're wrong about the Wraith being a bad person. People are just quick to throw the "toxic" label around and do not consider the other side's perspective at all.

  • Well idk what the survivor did if the killer did get teabagged i feel like so what, it's just a game I don't think that requires being tunnelled I clearly saw the killer see other survivor but he beeline it to the injured survivor and it was a rinse and repeat for any other survivor that got downed. I was just smart enough to know what perks to use and where to go when I got off the hook. I think some killers take this game way to serious it's like people really don't have fun playing the game it's like some type of weird vengeance being played out. I don't think teabagging has ever ended somebody's career lol

  • @JPA said:

    Imagine dying cause you tried to BM someone at the exit gates, and then use that as an excuse to moan about the desync issues.

    You died because of your own attempts to be spiteful, no other reason my friend.

    Imagine not reading the post 🤣

    PS: Good job op, keep tbagging those campers/tunnelers. Glad you made it out.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960470#Comment_1960470

    Imagine not reading the post 🤣

    PS: Good job op, keep tbagging those campers/tunnelers. Glad you made it out.

    Thanks, I could've swore I said I made it out in my post though lol I'm glad somebody read it and it's entirety

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    I wish I knew how to record my gameplay in dbd, I swear I just got hit by a wraith and I was literally ten feet away, I made it out the gate before people start complaining about I must've gotten clapped, actually I was teasing the killer because he camped and tunnelled the same survivor until she died and he was a rank 5, I thought a rank 5 would know how to play the game a little better then to have to resort to that type of gameplay, so I purposely waited and was going to waste his time until the last minute before the game timer ended, unfortunately he saw me before i can let the game timer get any lower, I waited for him to uncloak and charge at me and I feel like I've been playing this game long enough to know the distance between the killer and the survivor to make them miss especially with sprint burst, but no type of sprint burst can fix the latency issue in this game it actually seems like its getting worse and I guarantee will be the driving factor if this game dies

    Wait so your complaining that you were being rude to a toxic killer and he hit you once but still escaped?

    wow grow up man

  • You waited till last second to "waste" the killer's time? That's cringe dude

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961617#Comment_1961617

    I feel like if someone gets s tunneled for being toxic, so what, it's just a game. This kind of logic is circular. It brings nothing to the table. In this hypothetical- They did something toxic, and the wraith took it into himself to remind the survivor who the power role is and should be mindful of that. He showed that if he wants he can ensure that person dies, which apparently he did effectively due to no one running bt and trying to save him.

    You saying it's just a game works both ways. It's just a Game, why do you get mad at being camped. Being camped and teabagging at exit gates or teabagging in general is toxic , and all three are at the same level imo.

    Also the "I don't think teabagging has ended someone's career" defence is silly as we both know camping hasn't ruined someone's career either, but here you are trying to put all the blame on the wraith for his actions, rather than looking at what may have happened.

    In fact, I'd say tunneling is just a way to play to progress your objectives efficiently. In that sense, teabagging is worse as it doesn't help you progress your objective, at least tunneling does. Therefore, tunneling is the least he could do, camping to a lesser degree but still just progressing your objectives efficiently. But all are toxic, so don't just throw one aside because you believe it to be not as bad, because if you got tbagged 5 games in a row a day, for a few weeks.(not even uncommon these days) , and played some killer, then maybe you'd see the other side.

    I don't think I'll get as upset as you big fella, calm down that's why this game is losing so much excitement, players be in their feelings Jesus Christ. I never heard players getting so mad like I do in this game, you proved my point exactly, a player teabagging don't make you or break you as a killer and how well you play the game, but for some odd reason because you just said you've gotten teabagged five days in a row, did that do something to you, like did that hurt your pride some how, is it that easy to destroy your self esteem lol, if I did play killer and gotten teabagged it would make it more satisfying to down that survivor, not tunnel him like he ate all my frosted flakes, this game is making people nuts lol

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960470#Comment_1960470

    I hate to make people sound stupid but you obviously had someone else read my story for you that couldn't read themselves. I clearly said I still made it out which I did that's not the complaint, the complaint was how far away the killer was when I got hit understand now

    I read "made it out the exit gate" as you opened it and got to the small exit section outside of the map. I guess I just assumed that because I didn't think someone would go and create a thread over taking a hit. But I guess that was enough to drive you to create this thread.

    But whether it was a hit or a down, it happened cause you were teasing someone, so whatever

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229057/i-wish

    Wait so your complaining that you were being rude to a toxic killer and he hit you once but still escaped?

    wow grow up man

    I see some people don't read or can't read in this dbd community

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    You waited till last second to "waste" the killer's time? That's cringe dude

    That's also cringe to tunnel and camp the same survivor even if the survivor did or didn't teabag

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961736#Comment_1961736

    I see some people don't read or can't read in this dbd community

    Yeah its pretty sad you can't read my one sentence post

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960574#Comment_1960574

    I read "made it out the exit gate" as you opened it and got to the small exit section outside of the map. I guess I just assumed that because I didn't think someone would go and create a thread over taking a hit. But I guess that was enough to drive you to create this thread.

    But whether it was a hit or a down, it happened cause you were teasing someone, so whatever

    Wow I'm thinking most people in here are just slow, so I never mentioned latency being my main topic and getting a hit on me at end game is not a big deal are you that butt hurt on taking a hit and still surviving

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961758#Comment_1961758

    Wow I'm thinking most people in here are just slow, so I never mentioned latency being my main topic and getting a hit on me at end game is not a big deal are you that butt hurt on taking a hit and still surviving

    Lol bro maybe if people are finding it so hard to see what your "main topic" is then maybe you are just a poor communicator.

    You say the thread is not about latency but the last thing you said was about how the game will die because of the latency.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961756#Comment_1961756

    I personally don't care about teabagging, but to say that it means the killer can't tunnel is ridiculous. You sit here on your high horse going "if I did play killer". Have you heard of the bocchiaro experiment. It shows that people ain't good at predicting behaviours and are often wrong when doing so. It also shows about whistle blowing but that isn't the point. You haven't played killer apparently by the way your writing this (referring to if I did play killer part- may be wrong) , so tunneling hits you hard because you play just survivor. I play a healthy mix of both, and I think both are ok, with teabagging being the worse one as there's no other reason to teabag except to laugh at a mistake or to be toxic. This whole post is about emotions, not facts. Don't sit with some veneer of logic and factuality when it's about opinion and logically Tunneling is just the killer effectively progressing their objectives, so if you were being logical instead of emotional you would see you were wrong. Again, your post is full of flaws.

    My post is full of flaws i feel like I'm getting dumber by the minute responding to some of these comments, so you don't care about teabagging yet you make it your goal to tunnel a player that does so, strike one, then you said that I said a killer can't tunnel. I don't give a damn about a killer tunnelling because I know how to counter a tunnel killer 9/10 times, it just sucks all the fun out the game to me tunnel boy, so there's strike two and you're talking about a bocchario experiment, LOL and that's my point exactly you're taking this game and convo way to serious my dude, it's a video game, if most people in this community get this butt hurt from a game. I can only imagine how your real life must be and that's already strike three ,you've lost in your opening arguments already, but my post is full of flaws and you talk about people teabagging you is a sign of someone laughing at you when you make a mistake, LOL LOL LOL LOL if that upsets you that bad or however it makes you feel, what do you do if someone laughs at you in real life you're probably ready to fight, omg and the fact that you're this butt hurt because of a post I made proves my point exactly now come at me with more of your rhetoric

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961786#Comment_1961786

    Yeah its pretty sad you can't read my one sentence post

    Who are you and what post, is this the most attention you've gotten on this forum because I've never commented on any of your post so who are you???

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961799#Comment_1961799

    Who are you and what post, is this the most attention you've gotten on this forum because I've never commented on any of your post so who are you???

    What? I'm responding to you commenting on my post you mentioned me that's what the quote thing is for to respond to someone

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961813#Comment_1961813

    Lol bro maybe if people are finding it so hard to see what your "main topic" is then maybe you are just a poor communicator.

    You say the thread is not about latency but the last thing you said was about how the game will die because of the latency.

    No I think its just you who's having a hard time lol

  • lol you literally just said to panernaners he could not read as well, and then 30 minutes later you quoted panernaners again and said "who are you, I've never commented on your posts"

    Are you high or something?

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961851#Comment_1961851

    What? I'm responding to you commenting on my post you mentioned me that's what the quote thing is for to respond to someone

    I never commented on your post I don't even read other people's post am I responding to a comment you left on my post probably so I can almost guarantee it so go get some sleep already

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961923#Comment_1961923

    lol you literally just said to panernaners he could not read as well, and then 30 minutes later you quoted panernaners again and said "who are you, I've never commented on your posts"

    Are you high or something?

    Are you dumb or something I said I never commented on his post that's different then commenting on his reply to something I posted I think you to need to be friends and why are you worried about what I said to someone else how old are you again lol?

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961838#Comment_1961838

    I don't make it my goal, your yet again putting words in my mouth. Earlier you stated that teabagging doesn't warrant being tunneled and that "teabagging doesnt lose someone their job", my response was that you have a right to tunnel anyhow, and if that person believes tunneling is the right way to respond to teabagging they have the right to. If you want to do a strike system I'm down. Strike one.

    I stated the bocchiaro experiment to show I wasn't just saying "you don't know that" and proving that until you have done something you don't know how you will react. You saying that you havent played killer and saying you'll know what your going to do is usually wrong. Strike 2.

    Also the whole "come at me with more of your rhetoric", whilst your post is riddled with it is actually kinda funny. Using that again to try and get some kind of win in this debate using tactics that even someone who's never been in a debate would know. Come on man, stop being so disingenuous. Strike 3, your out. I will continue however, because you raise some points that need to be addressed.

    You didn't actually debate any point I brought fourth in good faith, looking to strawman me the whole time. If you don't want a discussion, my advice is don't put something on the forums.

    And again the whole "it's just a game, why are you taking it so seriously" works both ways. If you had read my original post properly it would have spelled it out but I'll reiterate it for you. You saying " it's just a game" whilst getting butt hurt from camping. Your taking this game seriously too, apparently. If you hate a tactic which counters altruism that is commonly displayed forcing some killers to tunnel and camp, don't play the game. It's that simple. After all, since it's just a game you don't take seriously at all you should be able to drop it due to these inconveniences that you play against.

    If It's just a game, why do you care about tunneling then.

    You're all over the place lol, at this point you can have this conversation and argument it's not even worth the time anymore

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    I wish I knew how to record my gameplay in dbd, I swear I just got hit by a wraith and I was literally ten feet away, I made it out the gate before people start complaining about I must've gotten clapped, actually I was teasing the killer because he camped and tunnelled the same survivor until she died and he was a rank 5, I thought a rank 5 would know how to play the game a little better then to have to resort to that type of gameplay, so I purposely waited and was going to waste his time until the last minute before the game timer ended, unfortunately he saw me before i can let the game timer get any lower, I waited for him to uncloak and charge at me and I feel like I've been playing this game long enough to know the distance between the killer and the survivor to make them miss especially with sprint burst, but no type of sprint burst can fix the latency issue in this game it actually seems like its getting worse and I guarantee will be the driving factor if this game dies

    You did the right thing 😂