You got cucked by the current de-sync issues, this video doesn't really provide any evidence that Dead Hard is bad or good based on the current issues present in the game, which will be fixed.
You were going down there anyway, even if you hit your DH, you would have got another 5m max, you weren't looking ahead of yourself, so this wasn't even a good use of DH for distance, as you had no idea where you were going.
You got cucked by the current de-sync issues, this video doesn't really provide any evidence that Dead Hard is bad or good based on the current issues present in the game, which will be fixed.
You were going down there anyway, even if you hit your DH, you would have got another 5m max, you weren't looking ahead of yourself, so this wasn't even a good use of DH for distance, as you had no idea where you were going.
I know I was going down regardless, was letting my teammate look for hatch. I use Lithe normally but after seeing all the DH threads I thought I'd try it out. It's a good example of the current state of the game.
I know I was going down regardless, was letting my teammate look for hatch. I use Lithe normally but after seeing all the DH threads I thought I'd try it out. It's a good example of the current state of the game.
Yeah fair, Lithe is good too. DH is certainly less reliable at the moment but it can still extend chases and cause heavy Killer migraines in the hands of a great looper.
Yeah this is the kind of person that doesn't think DH is op, runs all second chance perks and runs into a total dead zone to use DS rather than trying to run towards a pallet
Yeah this is the kind of person that doesn't think DH is op, runs all second chance perks and runs into a total dead zone to use DS rather than trying to run towards a pallet
You're the type of killer who can't deal with a small dash what doesn't even work as intended. At that point I wanted to die for hatch anyway but sure dude keep making braindead comments.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You just got 3 free health states in 30 secs
You got cucked by the current de-sync issues, this video doesn't really provide any evidence that Dead Hard is bad or good based on the current issues present in the game, which will be fixed.
You were going down there anyway, even if you hit your DH, you would have got another 5m max, you weren't looking ahead of yourself, so this wasn't even a good use of DH for distance, as you had no idea where you were going.
I know I was going down regardless, was letting my teammate look for hatch. I use Lithe normally but after seeing all the DH threads I thought I'd try it out. It's a good example of the current state of the game.
That's .... a nice perk deck you have there bud...
----
Also, you got cucked by the current DBD hitboxes.
I got one? Unbreakable is the only thing working as intended in this clip.
Haha my thoughts exactly, the most meta-build you could imagine
Yeah fair, Lithe is good too. DH is certainly less reliable at the moment but it can still extend chases and cause heavy Killer migraines in the hands of a great looper.
Yeah this is the kind of person that doesn't think DH is op, runs all second chance perks and runs into a total dead zone to use DS rather than trying to run towards a pallet
You're the type of killer who can't deal with a small dash what doesn't even work as intended. At that point I wanted to die for hatch anyway but sure dude keep making braindead comments.
I was being sarcastic, just playing on all the killers who say DH is free health state
Why change the post completely? Just take the L and move on. It was a bad example, but I agree that Dead Hard is fine.
Cannot confirm, I now think Dead Hard is really perfectly balanced but it's still tiny