Red glyph questions

Does anybody know if you will always have them available when challenge is selected and uncompleted?

And second is this lunar new year related?

Comments

  • To my understanding, they'll be like the pustula flowers challenge from last Rift.

    You'll be able to do them any time, even after the event and 1 will spawn if you have the challenge selected.

  • 1 spawns every match as long as the challenge is selected and it has nothing to do with the lunar new year event just from the looks of the thing.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    To my understanding, they'll be like the pustula flowers challenge from last Rift.

    You'll be able to do them any time, even after the event and 1 will spawn if you have the challenge selected.

    Oh ok. Just wanted to have one uncompleted so I can go "fruit ninja" on it when I'm bored.

    @ChurchofPig so if it's not for lunar new year, Ii wonder if it's related to new killer's power?

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1958616#Comment_1958616

    Oh ok. Just wanted to have one uncompleted so I can go "fruit ninja" on it when I'm bored.

    @ChurchofPig so if it's not for lunar new year, Ii wonder if it's related to new killer's power?

    mmmmm, maybe? I think they're just trying to test what they can do with challenges that cause something to appear in the trial since their first attempt didn't make the community very happy.

  • You should know they don't work on deathslinger. He just machinegun spams his attacking animation at it but nothing ever happens.