What's the dumbest survivor/killer rule?
In your opinion what's the worst rule from the survivor or killer rulebook™️
Survivor: You can't go back to a hook after someone's been unhooked.
Killer: You can't finish a gen in my face or tap a gen mid chase.
Comments
If you finish a gen in someone's face, it shows you don't fear them. At that point, the only way to put the FEAR OF THE KILLER in them is to tunnel them and make sure they're on death hook so the next time they see you coming they RUN FOR THEIR LIVES.
Dumbest 'rules' are:
Survivor: Yeah, "You can't go back to a hook after someone's been unhooked."
Killer: "Don't DS me if I didn't tunnel you."
Dumbest rules
Survivor: Every rule in the survivor's rule book for killers.
Killer: Every rule in the killer's rule book for survivors.
Survivor: "killers can't focus on a single Survivor"
Killer: "survivors can't body block an unhooked Survivor all the way to the exit"
Survivors: "Don't camp no matter the circumstances, even if we ourselves run around hooked person"
Killers: "Don't gen rush"
Survivors: "Don't slug"
Killers: "Don't run any meta perks."
Survivors: "Make sure you play making sure I have fun or your toxic."
Killer: "Make sure you play making sure I have fun or your toxic."
Oh another
Survivor: "no matter what happens you have to unhook me or die trying team."
(I've gotten a lot of hate mail about this) I've had players facecamped message me demanding i should have unhooked them.
Killer: " survivors aren't allowed to hide. Hiding is lame"
A bonus one thats an actual rule based upon how the game is designed with a flaw
Killer: "okay so I need to chase survivors at least a little bit to score better but not too long that I dont score well. I also need to let survivors save their friends in order to score better. Makes sense that I shouldn't kill quickly...I guess"
Survivors: don’t play certain killers/builds
Killers: don’t do gens
Same one for both honestly, and it's THE big one as far as I'm concerned.
All variations of "if you use <thing>, that's toxic". I know definitions of toxicity are in no way universal but that's just misplaced blame at best and pointless scrub crying at worst.
Surivors: Looping another survivor near hook is gg ez baby killer camping
Killer: Not giving up means your toxic
Survivors: Killers can't camp
Killers: Survivors can't "gen rush"
Pretty much any rule that isn't "don't be a jerk*"
*Disclaimer: subjective, but I think the general idea stands.