Question about the locker challenge
After escaping a chase you have to enter a locker, do you have to stay a certain amount of time inside of the locker? I played 3 matches i didn't get it.
After escaping a chase you have to enter a locker, do you have to stay a certain amount of time inside of the locker? I played 3 matches i didn't get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got it by jumping into lockers and the killer grabbing me out
You misread it.
It is not when ESCAPING a chase but when chase BEGINS.
It couldn't be easier.
Just sit in front of the locker and bait the killer to chase you, as soon as the music initiates, you have 5 seconds to hop into the locker...
That's it.
It's after the chase. I got it by jumping in the locker after the chase ended.
I got it when chase just begun. I hop into a locker with quick and quiet.
Could you please quote the description of said challenge then?
The answer is right there.
I got it by making a lot of noise near a locker and then jumping into it directly after the killer came over to me and initiated chase. I'm sure it looked dumb as hell, they pulled me right out, but it completed the challenge.
Well that's how I got it. Maybe it's bugged it wouldn't be the first bugged challenge. That's how I got it. No other way.
"Hide in a locker within 5 seconds of being in a chase with a Killer." word for word. I did the challenge how I interpreted it and I got the challenge.
Honesty, the more I read it now it can be interpreted both ways.
Also, AFAIK chase drops when you enter a locker.
So just standing in front of the locker, or running around a jungle gym then jumping into a locker would suffice.
I did mine by acting like I had DS after a ######### unhook someone made on me.
I read it in my game and it was actually a problem with the translation, it says after the chase ended.