Devs, can Blight users on console get an adjusted turn rate at some point?
I play on console, I do have my fun with Blight until the god awful collision issues mess me over. I've managed to get some nice lethal dash hits with Blight on console, but at times I don't get some because of the turn rate for him being limited. So is there any chance that Blight can at least have his turn rate increased a bit for console people? Devs you managed to increase Oni's Demon Dash turn rate on console, but why has there been no word on doing the same for Blight?
Comments
He needs it. badly. When I play Blight on console, it feels like I'm the one ramming my face into walls.
I agree to 1000%
The gap between PC and console blight is waaaay to big now.
It feels like you have to use turnrate addons just to get the addonless PC blight performance.
Also also we can't do the 180 flick that pc players can do with blight.
Console blight NEEDS adjustments.
Fully agree. Playing Blight on console makes me angry lol 🤣
And I like ramming my face into stuff I can't see on my screen
Here's to hoping maybe we can get it with the fixed FOV, doubtful but I hope.
Maybe if we're lucky we can get it with the FOV change, fingers crossed.
I have to run the compound 7 the insta turn to a surivor to play blight even semi effective