Am I missing something about sets?

As far as I know, stuff from linked sets can't be mixed with anything. But rn I see a lot of people who have mixed skins on Cheryl, from linked sets. Am I missing something?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There was a bug before this patch that allowed you to mix sets.

    So long as you don't mess with your outfits, the bugged sets will stay.

  • There is some kind of glitch that people use to unlink the sets.

    it’s probably not a bannable offense but should be fixed. Soon(tm).


    also it’s against forum rules to talk about how to use glitches etc, so you shouldn’t ask here how to do it.

  • @Mooks said:

    There is some kind of glitch that people use to unlink the sets.

    it’s probably not a bannable offense but should be fixed. Soon(tm).

    also it’s against forum rules to talk about how to use glitches etc, so you shouldn’t ask here how to do it.

    I wasn't planning nor did I ask how to use glitches. I just wanted to know whether it's just a bug or I missed an update which allowed to mix sets.

  • @eff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954539#Comment_1954539

    I wasn't planning nor did I ask how to use glitches. I just wanted to know whether it's just a bug or I missed an update which allowed to mix sets.

    yes it was a bug, it was fixed in the last hotfix.

  • @Pulsar said:

    There was a bug before this patch that allowed you to mix sets.

    So long as you don't mess with your outfits, the bugged sets will stay.

    I guessed it's a bug most likely, but was surprised to see people with mixed skins in every lobby tbh. Never saw this before this update.

  • No the update stopped the glitch sadly

  • you can still keep the outfit if you bugged it before the fix. So its likely those people you see now.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954636#Comment_1954636

    yes it was a bug, it was fixed in the last hotfix.

    Okay, thanks for explaining.

  • @Tayte said:

    you can still keep the outfit if you bugged it before the fix. So its likely those people you see now.

    I just wanna customise my baby Cheryl legally 😔