Killer tier list based off how much I like facing them
This list is very subjective and it’s only based off my own personal preference. I’ll have some disagreements and that’s ok.
I don’t really have a specific order within the tiers by the way.
We really need more people playing Billy, Blight, and Demo because they’re such a fun battle. Huntress too but if it wasn’t for Iri Head and truck sized hit boxes, she’d be S tier easily.
Also, I’m sorry Hag mains.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Twins are Z tier
PH is a solid C
Blight is S tier
Trapper in S Tier,why?
What's wrong with the twins?
Wow my two favorites are at the bottom 😔
They’re very good at camping and tunneling.
It’s really fun to predict and play well against a trapper and losing to him never feels bad
Doctor is D tier, cause my frames drop and I'm on console. And Blight and Twins are low too cause I barely face them.
Dying to a trap because she brought tamper timer and crate of gears on red forest isn’t fun period
I’ve said my share on spirit so you know how I stand
I feel you with the frame drops. I got a gaming PC for Christmas but on my old PC, frames dropped a lot. Especially against Freddy when I get put to sleep.
They are a pain to do challenges and rituals against them that require chase time because Victor does not count as a Killer and does not trigger a terror radius.
But booping the snoot...
I don’t like facing against Spirit that much either as much as I love her. The reason I put her in B tier is because I do know how to counter her and I just love to look at her lovely self whenever I get the chance.
When they aren't camping and tunneling what tier are they?
Well they just suck if they don’t camp or tunnel because of their terrible design, so I have no idea.
I love trapper.
There are no excuses when you lose to a trapper.
Boop the snoot was never funny
Same tier since the twins will lose easily
Trapper’s one of my favorites. I feel like a trap magnet when I play against him but that’s only because the Trapper player actually was smart with trap placements unlike Hag who mindlessly puts traps everywhere with no wrong trap placements.
Well, here is mine.
Yeah especially if the Freddy was running sloppy butcher
Aye at least my waifu is in A tier
Damn what makes you hate trapper so much?
It feels like you get vacuumed sometimes even though you likely didn't which doesn't help.
What happens is someone's left foot steps in a trap, but the animation is for the right foot so they still stepped in it, but the trap teleports a bit to match the animation and people go "######### there was no trap there!" but it's still fair.
Here's mine, sorry for butchering your girl :p
It’s fine. As long as you don’t insult her we’re cool.
If I may ask, what is wrong with Huntress?
Whenever I play against her, it seems like she always get ridiculous hits with her hatchets. I'll run behind a wall & before I know it, I somehow have a hatchet in my back.
Because of this, I find Deathslinger a lot more bearable than her.
Demodog is best boy.
But it's hard on some maps and survivors are really mean to you when you don't play a top tier killer; so it kinda pushed me onto other killers =(
I wish Demo could get snoot boops, instead of T-bags =(
Believe me, I know. Whenever I play Demo, I have the sh*ttiest time. Maybe I'm just bad?
I'll usually give Demo a sympathy kill whenever I go against him because 90% of the time he loses. No wonder nobody plays him :(
Here is mine <3
I honestly can’t blame you there. Once they fix that and Iri Head, maybe add some buffs to compensate, she’d be perfect imo.
Don’t hate Spirit 😢
Spirit should be in Hag tier.
No Spirit is my girl
4th Lowest kill rate in the game, 2nd lowest pick rate for a reason yeah.
I love it, but why do so many people put Wraith higher than i think they would?
Cause his quite extreme camp potential is often put to use, at least according to what i read from others' experiences.
That is true. I think other than that, having to always be worried about him stealthing feels fun and rewarding. He may not be the best killer but I certainly love his gameplay.