How Would you Verbally Bully a Killer?

In lore that is. Say for example you are the survivor with complete knowledge of the killers back story. What would you say while being chased to be killed?

Sure you're going to die and that will suck, but maybe part of your venom will live on with the killer.

I'd tell Spirit, "Killing me won't win your father's love back."

Mikey seems pretty easy to bully, I mean he just about murdered a chick in broad daylight for telling him to learn how to drive.


For the clown I'd probably just use a lot of bad puns.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • "Maybe if you got rid of that old ye-ye ass knife you got, you'd get some survivors on your hook."

  • Great theme for a thread; bad thread title.

  • Legion: lol bro I could actually knock you out if this game allowed me, how are you in the same roster as a Japanese Ogre that feasts on blood

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Great theme for a thread; bad thread title.

    Thread title is perfect it'll get people into the thread.

  • Clown:

    "You're fat and ugly"

    I think it'll really get to him.

  • To clown:

    "You suck at juggling."

  • Spirit:

    "Maybe your father should have played some more fruit ninja "

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Great theme for a thread; bad thread title.

    It's called clickbait

  • Trapper- Got some daddy issues?

    Wraith - You should just stay invisible

    Hillbilly- All you're missing is a straw hat and a banjo

    Myers- Wannabe captain Kirk

    Bubba - Get a chair so you can be comfortable for your camping

    Clown - Bet you'd bite my hand off for the chance to kill someone

    Ghostface - People don't want a selfie with you, that's why you have to kill them to do it

    Demogorgon - You were named by a child after a board game...you're therefore not scary

    Deathslinger- You're just a poor man's huntress

    Executioner- If I had a face like yours I'd wear a Pyramid as well

    Blight- Go to spec savers, you keep bumping into things

    Twins - Looks like you (Victor) got the short straw

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Great theme for a thread; bad thread title.

    You think I'm a killer? Not sure how I feel about that.

  • Your plan is to make the Killer want to kill you even worse next time?

  • Charlotte (Twins):

    "lol kick the baby"

  • To Michael Myers:

    "Jason has and always will be better than you."

  • Oni:

    Literally just call him Oni-Yamaoka

    ("Determind to redeem his family's name,Kazan now butchered anyone who dared to call him Oni-Yamaoka.")

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Oni:

    Literally just call him Oni-Yamaoka

    ("Determind to redeem his family's name,Kazan now butchered anyone who dared to call him Oni-Yamaoka.")

    Man that's good.

  • @ClownIsUnderrated said:

    To Michael Myers:

    "Jason has and always will be better than you."

    This is by far the best *rotf*

  • Personally, I like the general ones

    "Step on a Lego"

    "Soggy end loaf"

    "Week old doughnut"

    "Microwaved Pizza"

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    Trapper- Got some daddy issues?

    Wraith - You should just stay invisible

    Hillbilly- All you're missing is a straw hat and a banjo

    Myers- Wannabe captain Kirk

    Bubba - Get a chair so you can be comfortable for your camping

    Clown - Bet you'd bite my hand off for the chance to kill someone

    Ghostface - People don't want a selfie with you, that's why you have to kill them to do it

    Demogorgon - You were named by a child after a board game...you're therefore not scary

    Deathslinger- You're just a poor man's huntress

    Executioner- If I had a face like yours I'd wear a Pyramid as well

    Blight- Go to spec savers, you keep bumping into things

    Twins - Looks like you (Victor) got the short straw

    I stupid laughed a "Poor Man's Huntress" lol

  • Thanks for giving an example of why I hope that proximity chat will never ever be a thing.

  • Huntress- Hi Anna you're still in my eyes a $luT

    Hag- What are yous supposed to be a Wendigo or Gollums' #########.

    Clown- yeesh Mcdonald wasn't nice to you

    Spirit- Wow look at the clothing your wearing, obviously, you're owned by somebody probably ONi

    Legion- You are a failed Jeff the Killer, go stab me and run away

    Plague- Good god 2020 didn't do you favors, also who are you?

    Oni- How does it feel to be surpassed by a woman aka Spirit

    Twins- What are you two supposed to be, disappointments, because that's what you two have been at the start

  • Would you really want to try to antagonize the oni? Would it even work against the demogorgon?

  • Whilst the idea of this thread is ok, some people decided to take it way too far, so to avoid additional issues, we decided to close it.