Am I camping?
So I had to play Bing Bong for a daily and had 4k even being lvl 1 (rank 10).
Thing is, I received mean message from the 1st survivor I killed, saying bad words and that I was camping.
Usually I hook a guy, go to a gen I know is being work on, kick it and go back to the hook to see if someone showed up... And that was the case several time.
I wonder If I played properly or if it was legit "camping" ?
Thoughts?
Thing is, I received mean message from the 1st survivor I killed, saying bad words and that I was camping.
Usually I hook a guy, go to a gen I know is being work on, kick it and go back to the hook to see if someone showed up... And that was the case several time.
I wonder If I played properly or if it was legit "camping" ?
Thoughts?
Comments
Played properly?
Camping's completely allowed.
Whether you did or not, so what?
Basically what boss said, camping sucks sure but dont let survivors made up rules tell you how to play.
If the dev think camping/tunneling is really ruining the gameplay for survivors then they need to create another objective so that killers do not have to worry about gen rush.
SN: I turned my Xbox messages to private because I started to get annoyed with certain messages.
Don't let survivors shame you into playing by their rules. Camping is part of the game and the devs have said so multiple times.
Usually its camping when you kill at least one survivors.
Just ignore them after game chat, even if you stand 1 cm away from their face on the hook, its still a legit way to play, the devs confirmed that
Why should you even care? Camp or don't camp - in the end it's just another made up rule that you are not obligated to follow.
For real camp or no camp it doesn't matter. Just play the game and move on. If you get hate mail just tell them GG, if you wanna tease them then say "You're the worst piñata, all salt and no candy"
haha I love that quote. Indeed the gen wasn't that far, and bing bong is fast while cloaked ^^
(Yes, I’ve done that. My TR was near where I hooked the guy in the basement, after I Blinked and somehow wound up underneath the map. I was called a camper after cause nobody would go to the basement to save them cause they heard the heartbeat.)
Didn't you know if you're within 30m of the hook you're a camping scumbag?
I f you get 4k and less then 20000bp you might wanna re-think your playstyle.
That's not camping. That's simply checking if someone showed up, patrolling. You were even nice to do it like that considering how survivors always behave.
who cares?
camping is a strategy. it has its ups and downs, if you used it and you were succesfull, congrats.
when your the killer, DO NOT let the survivors tell you how to play. if you played like they've wanted you too, not a single one would have died.
so just play the game the way YOU want to play, and if your playstyle helps you completing your objective, then use it.
@SovererignKing I don't mean cases like this or ebony mori everyone after the first hook. I'm pretty sure you know where I'm getting at.
You stayed on the map after the hook, so obviously you were camping.