Cheating
I'm gonna be honest: you guys really need to step up your anti cheating. This is becoming way to common of a thing and I'll tell you that nothing kills an online game faster than cheaters.
I'm gonna be honest: you guys really need to step up your anti cheating. This is becoming way to common of a thing and I'll tell you that nothing kills an online game faster than cheaters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, they do need a bettter anticheat.
I've seen cheaters stream this game get banned, and within less than 10 minutes they were able to unban themselves.
Just the other day I had someone with crossplay in my lobby... crossplay was off for me.
this requires money so it won't happen.
I feel like with these awful hit boxes currently, survivors are just cheating to compensate.. I’m on the Xbox series X and these PC losers are honestly so desperate to win.. From stretched resolution to just hacking with 45sec instablinds, invisible survivors, 45sec head on stuns, infinite 7%haste from start to finish, it’s honestly unfun. Atleast 1 of every 7 games I play there’s a cheater. PC should be removed from crossplay.