Emblems
Did they break MORE emblems again? I just had a match where I killed 3 people and had over 30k points and I still depipped, my chaser was BRONZE. Can someone explain this to me? And before anyone asks no I didn't camp, I had -2 points for being to close to hooks.
Comments
Bronze Chaser is earned by either abandoning a chase or taking a long time to down someone. Even with that, pipping is currently bugged. A safety is a depip, and a single is a safety. Not sure if a double is affected though.
Its also possible you didn't chase enough as in you ended chases very quickly by downing survivors quickly. I've had games I've 4ked and still got bronze because I wiped the team out all at once. Its just an issue on how scores are calculated and not emblems. Its just how they score unfortunately
I got past the pip that is suppose to keep your spot the "no progression"pip and it still deranked and de-piped me. Lol. I was a level 14
Isn't that massively flawed?
"You played too well during chases, no points for you!"
Oh yeah it totally is. Its really dumb but thats just kinda how it is as of now.
Emblems don't reflect actual play just milestones hit during the match.
they affect your ranking as they determine if you go up, down or stay the same. however you are correct they don't reflect actual play for instance if you camp a survivor devout will go down so if you were just one the bottom end of a silver and you camped you will get a bronze in that category. you can earn 32K straight up and still not get a double pip depending on rank and your emblem status.
I pipped up for camping a 1k and depipped for a 4k where everyone was 3 hooked. Welcome to DBD.