Why do all of my reply's get held for approval

Everytime I try to reply to someone with a quote it says it needs approval. Every. Single. Time. By the time its approved my reply is 2 hours late and the discussions over. How can I avoid this

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • [This comment will appear after it is approved by a moderator]

  • @Pop_Goes_The_Gen said:

    Everytime I try to reply to someone with a quote it says it needs approval. Every. Single. Time. By the time its approved my reply is 2 hours late and the discussions over. How can I avoid this

    Maybe a mod can help?

    @MandyTalk

  • @En3ermost said:

    [This comment will appear after it is approved by a moderator]

    [This comment isn't available in your country]

  • You probably posted too many times within a small amount of time.

  • this happened to me once because i posted a lot of comments fast, i bet this might be it

  • damnit @HellDescent youll see my reply in 2 hours

  • @HellDescent said:

    You probably posted too many times within a small amount of time.

    How many times it to many times also lemme test the quotes again. Its 5:14

  • It's either because the post is edited or because too many are being posted in a short period of time. Until your account is manually verified this will continue to happen I'm afraid and it's there to prevent forum spam - something we had an issue with a while back.

    Your posts are getting held for review until a moderator manually reviews them.

  • If I had to guess it's because you're a new user with a low amount of post. I'd imagine this is to avoid spam so BHVR doesn't need mods on deck all the time. However without mods on deck all the time to allow a user to get involved in discussion this kind of backfires on its intended use.

    Most forums have a similar feature where usually 50 - 100 post disable it but I don't know for sure a mod will have to answer.

    edit - I like how a mod ninja'd me

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've tripped it in the past by editing replies immediately after posting. So that could be part of it.

    I'll edit my replies sometimes because of grammatical errors. And then the system decides, "nah fam we'll just delete it via 'waiting approval.'" I've given up trying to proofread anything because of it.

  • @Mandy said:

    It's either because the post is edited or because too many are being posted in a short period of time. Until your account is manually verified this will continue to happen I'm afraid and it's there to prevent forum spam - something we had an issue with a while back.

    Your posts are getting held for review until a moderator manually reviews them.

    How can I get manually verified so this stops happenening

  • [This reply has been nerfed and is not available. Please try again later]