The Nurse's lunge after a blink is too much
I know it's un unpopular opinion, but comes from one that played a lot the Nurse and can't play anymore because it's emarassingly easy to do very well with her. In any case, as a survivor I often notice that the lunge after a blink allows the Nurse to correct any mistake they do with their blinks because the range of lunge is huge. Honestly I would gladly see a reduction in the lunge range because right now it just rewards bad plays and leads to many "how the hell did she hit me/I hit them?" moments.
Comments
Nope. Iirc it's the default one.
Argument, or the only troll here is you.
Her 2cm lunge is too much? Really, nice try.
(I share the same opinion as you do btw)
The Nurse’s baby lunge after a blink isn’t long ENOUGH. Unless you’re a God tier Nurse and know how to blink correctly then more than likely you’ll be looking at the ground 70% of the round anyways. Her lunge is fine how it is and doesn’t need a nerf.
( @SovererignKing is also one)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rupZPnYNgPQ
I suppose u didnt play Nurse at 1.9.0 right? Because that was a true lunge atack after blink, since 1.9.1 her lunge after blink is bugged, being half of her normal lunge atack, not only at speed but also at covered distance, it makes u miss a lot of blink atacks that shouldnt be missed, unless u blink right on top of the survivors u will hardly be able to reach him with your halved lunge after blink.
The qualm I have with the Nurse's lunge is that it feels as if the lunge appears before the Nurse. I just want the Nurse to look like she's in her final teleport spot a smidgen before she actually is to compensate.
That was really a thing after the update. There where some hits where you just thought "O.K. I hit someone after the blink but where is he/she". Did take me a time to get it without the auto lock-on but at least you don't hit objects so often anymore now.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1376HwI65E0
I've gotten hit around a corner similar to the Huntress hatchets when the Nurse clearly couldn't get me but her Lunge did a 120-180 degree turn.
The biggest issue is that like Huntress hit box it's not consistent since one time you won't get hit and another time you will.
Actually, all of the killers have the same hitbox and lunge range, but their attack/lunge animations making it look weird.
Yeah just had a huntress on Red Forest lunge around a huge tree trunk and get me with a 180 degree lunge.