Anyone noticing server desync has gotten worse?

Now, I don't mean to be too negative here but coming off the back of a couple of games today, has anyone noticed the desync has gotten worse?

The issues of being hit around about 3 different corners, 7 walls, and the entirety of China is still present, that I can confirm, as well as the issues of every killer in the roster seemingly having taped Russia to their arms and weapons, but there are other issues too. I fast vault a window and teleport back before fast vaulting again (without me having pressed to vault a second time), I'm teleporting around like I've borrowed Spencer's Last Breath, and the killer seems to be swinging at where I would've been had I kept holding W and not where I am currently after having done literally anything else.

And as killer, too, survivors are teleporting left right and centre, they could be at the pallet of a jungle gym with me lunging at them but a split second later they're vaulting the window. I'm teleporting without playing Nurse (seriously a teleporting Twins is terrifying to play as).

The worst part? All of this is happening with a sub-60 ping. That lovely indicator that flashes like "Oooh baby watch out your internet connection's had a moment" never shows up. Hit escape? 54 was the highest I saw.

Now, either I've managed to face hackers for the past hour and a half or the server desync issue has gotten substantially worse.

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

  • I stopped playing days ago because killers kept swinging their weapon from the opposite side of the room and causing me to spurt blood.

    Either BHVR finally broke their game completely or killers have learned some sort of crazy new forbidden jutsu.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    I stopped playing days ago because killers kept swinging their weapon from the opposite side of the room and causing me to spurt blood.

    Either BHVR finally broke their game completely or killers have learned some sort of crazy new forbidden jutsu.

    Survivors: "Hitboxes couldn't get worse ri-"

    Killers:

    image.png


  • Desync has 100% gotten worse since the update last week and isn't any better after today's update. I haven't played killer enough to notice the issue. I'm waiting for MMR to dive back into killer for more than just challenges. As survivor I have been seeing swings from 2-3 meters away land. I'm on console and am plugged directly into my router so it isn't an issue with my ping.

    The other thing i've noticed is specifically Freddy. Does he have a sound bug atm? When i'm in the dream state he can be right next to me and his terror radius sounds like it's 10+ meters away. I've been caught out a few times because the sound is definitely deceiving. He has his red stain so he wasn't undetectable and i wasn't oblivious.

  • @The_C12H15NO2 said:

    Desync has 100% gotten worse since the update last week and isn't any better after today's update. I haven't played killer enough to notice the issue. I'm waiting for MMR to dive back into killer for more than just challenges. As survivor I have been seeing swings from 2-3 meters away land. I'm on console and am plugged directly into my router so it isn't an issue with my ping.

    The other thing i've noticed is specifically Freddy. Does he have a sound bug atm? When i'm in the dream state he can be right next to me and his terror radius sounds like it's 10+ meters away. I've been caught out a few times because the sound is definitely deceiving. He has his red stain so he wasn't undetectable and i wasn't oblivious.

    Sound bugs seem to be effecting a lot of different killers. I had a Bubba where I couldn't hear them rev the chainsaw when I was standing next to them, Blight sometimes doesn't make noise when bouncing off of walls, etc.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1950073#Comment_1950073

    Sound bugs seem to be effecting a lot of different killers. I had a Bubba where I couldn't hear them rev the chainsaw when I was standing next to them, Blight sometimes doesn't make noise when bouncing off of walls, etc.

    The killers have finally learned the power of the SIlentSlug and they're using it against us!

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1950073#Comment_1950073

    Sound bugs seem to be effecting a lot of different killers. I had a Bubba where I couldn't hear them rev the chainsaw when I was standing next to them, Blight sometimes doesn't make noise when bouncing off of walls, etc.

    Yep,had a huntress near me throwing an axe at me without her ready up sound cue

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1950142#Comment_1950142

    Yep,had a huntress near me throwing an axe at me without her ready up sound cue

    That's honestly why I run stakeout because of the audio bugs

  • this will sound bad but it isn’t aimed at the players..... I really really hope dbd devs break the game even more. I sincerely hope that their upcoming fixes for their fixes renders this dumpster fire unplayable.


    i do not wish the demise of this game. On the contrary, the only thing these incompetent, leaderless devs listen to is declining sales and declining player count. So I want them to continue doing the most expedient things possible and breaking their game to cause the aforementioned things they actually care about.


    please devs, keep living by the bhvr creed “if you are going to do something, do it half assed.” It is beginning to catch up with you.