Who is your favorite Survivor and why?
My favorite is Feng, because she is just the cutest! Her personality and hobbies are pretty similiar to mine as well.
Tagged:
Mod
My favorite is Feng, because she is just the cutest! Her personality and hobbies are pretty similiar to mine as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meg.
Bill definitely. Always loved him from L4D so when he was put into this game I was excited. His perks really suit him too, even if Left Behind does suck
Ace cause he doesn't seem to be taking the entire scenario that seriously and it's nice. Win some, lose some, it's his life style.
i feel offended that you forget to mention booty.
I like nea the best cuz she is even more op than the killers
I really like Quentin. Mostly because lot of people don't like him and liking unpopular things is cool, right?
Kate, becausee she is a red head. I like red Heads.
Claudette, because she has the best perks in my opinion, self care and botany are great! These are my claudette perks: Self care, botany, desicive, and sprint burst
Empathy ain't bad, either, especially now with the new emblem system. You can see hurt survivors anywhere on the map.
Nea.
Her clothing style is so cool. I bought cosmetics just for her.
Dwight, just really like his design out of all the survivors.
Mine is Dwight mostly because memes, but after i read his little back story i was just like, yeah this one is my favorite.
Bill and Claudette.
Bill because of his perks and he looks cool.
Claudette because her perks again and when she sits in tall grass, she is invisible.
Dwight. He is a lovable nerd. I love his perks. He has some great clothing styles. His backstory is sympathetic. It made me want to give him a hug.
Bright pink jump suit, juicy booty, adrenaline!
She is just, hands down, the best.
In Order it would be:
1.Laurie
2. Meg
3. Feng
4. Claudette
5. Nea
6. Quentin
7. Jake
8. David
9. Detective
10. Dwight
11. Bill
12. Ace
But that's just my opinion.
Claudette, for purely utilitarian reasons.
Darkest color scheme and small frame makes hiding ezpz. RIP Moonlight offerings though.
I love Fookin' Quentin (that's my in-game handle so if you see me, say "fookin' quentin!". I grew fond of Quentin after Tru3Ta1ent got spooked by him when he thought he was The Pig. I've also got amazing RNG with perks and items in my bloodwebs with him.
Between all of the characters I love, Ace is my ultimate favourite. I wouldn't classify as a "Survivor main", but he's just the most charming gentleman in the game and I just love his overall style, including his luck-centered perks.
WHAT?! I get it when people call Nea or Quentin "ugly", but what about Ace? Dwight? David? Detective Fapp?
All very handsome chaps. Feng, Claudette and Bill aren't bad looking either.
I love Claudette too but when i swiched to david i started to have a lot more fun with david because of what he looked like and his different perks . Now hes my favorite character.
Jake, the calmest of the calmest.
I like how the list puts all males below, which i agree with too
Can’t explain why haha. We have a connection.
This guy gets it.
Quentin is my favorite too although he is one weird looking fella. I gotta prestige him since he somehow looks better with the bloody face.
i'm a killer main but i had extra bloodpoints so i pumped up dwight to play when i wanna relax.... i'm not a fan of his teachables. i just like his overall vibe....
Dwiiiiight!!
But in game my "first survivor" was Meg!
I have a strong relationship with every survivor, like puppets on a string...
Dwight has the best outfits, the best backstory, the best memes and is almost a mascot for the survivor side of this game in my mind. I just can't help but have him as my favourite.
Quentin is probably my next favourite, though he's very far behind Dwight. He lacks everything Dwight is strong in, and I think the only reason I really like him is that he reminds me of an excessively more tired version of my teenage self. Plus you don't see him in matches all that often, so it's a nice change of pace from the Dwights Megs and Claudettes you see every game.
yeah I only know Quentin with his prestige face by now. but I gotta admit the not bloody face is kinda nightmare fuel
FENG, CUZ LITHE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOI (and Alert)
Quentin and Laurie are my two favourites.
Quentin because I loved him in the remake and his perk Vigil combined with Sprint Burst pretty much saved my life countless times.
Laurie because again I loved the Halloween movies, and that Decisive... tasty. I like her other outfit but in the movie her jumper was open and she was wearing a dress. (I think)
Ace is last......ACE IS LAST?!!!!
No no no no no no no no no no to the no no dude.
Ace always first. It's not subjective, it's objective. Then Locker pizza dwight fo' sure m8. And lets not fo'get Sabo Jake.
Gameplay wise: Claudette because it is easy to hide and blend in.
Personally: Bill because I love left for dead.
Cosmetically: Dwight Or David because you have the best guns with David and with Dwight you can make him look like Freddy. With the (2.0.0 update)
Aesthetically my favs are Dweard & David King. My avatar is not Dwight because I like Dweard, not Dwight.
But the best perks are from Claudette & with dark clothes is a huge advantage, I play with her when I'm with friends for helping them in a better way.
Special mention to awesome Ace's new cosmetics & Nea's perk Urban Evasion.
It's a toss-up between four characters.
1. Feng Min - I connect to her as a gamer, plus I just like her appearance. Not very good at blending in though, so I normally have her coat skin instead of her t-shirt.
2. Meg Thomas - She has braids. Literally no other reason.
3. Claudette Morel - How to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound racist. She's black, which really helps her blend in (Did that work?). Also, while not on Meg's level, her hair is cool.
4. Jake Park - Similar to Claudette. Wearing green really helps you blend in with the grass. Also, he looks really nice in the intro, as well as my highest level Survivor (mostly because I have horrible luck as him and tried getting some decent perks).
Feng Min: She was a cool looking survivor and I thought her voice brought a lot of personality to her. Like every other survivor. Her perks are my favourite. LITHE.
Meg Thomas: Was my first main but then I changed to Laurie, but she is always my favourite. Her perks are good too.
Claudette Morel: I loved her design and her VO’s suit her too. Her perks are very good too.
Nea Karlsson: I was very weary to play her but I played her and I liked her. Her VO’s are good too. Perks are good.
Kate Denson: At the moment I don’t really like playing her because of her VO’s LMAO I hate her new screams it’s so boring. But I’m going to main her tho and her perks are good too.
Quentin Smith: At first I was petty that they didn’t add Nancy Thompson so I was like “I hate him!”, but then I started to main him and I like him now. His perks are average.
Jake Park: He was the last one I mained I think but he was cool to play too. His perks are ehh..
David King: I just like SHIRTLESS DAVID. His two perks are good except NO EWTHER
Bill “William” Overbeck: He’s alright, he’s kind of annoying to play but it’s whatever. Perks are good.
Dwight Fairfield: I didn’t like him at first but he’s cool now. His perks are aldwight.
Detective David Tapp: Idk about him he’s alright. His perks are noob friendly I find.
Ace Visconti: I didn’t like him, his VO’s are good tho. His perks are boring LOL.
These are my mains from girls to boys.
I like David because of his perks: We're Going to live forever, Dead Hard, No mither.
We're Gonna live forever is a great perk if you are altruistic or a teammate player. It is like the perk BBQ&Chili
but just for survivor.
Dead Hard is a decent perk for dodging killer attacks. I don't normally use this perk but it is alright.
No Mither I think is a meh perk. If you have perks like Resilience and This is not happening then I think it can be good.
Finally with the new cosmetic store you have "Shirtless David". That is all I have to say.
Meg. She's the hot one.