Youtubers

Has anyone else noticed alot of YouTube channels like fungoose or Monto either haven't been on the game or 90% of the time theyplay killer, I loved the way fungoose broke down the game as survivor I guess stuff like that didn't matter

Comments

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    Has anyone else noticed alot of YouTube channels like fungoose or Monto either haven't been on the game or 90% of the time theyplay killer, I loved the way fungoose broke down the game as survivor I guess stuff like that didn't matter

    I really like fungoose too, but it's been a while since he started streaming other games. I would recommend you watching Uncharted, they used to play together.

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227865/youtubers

    I really like fungoose too, but it's been a while since he started streaming other games. I would recommend you watching Uncharted, they used to play together.

    Oh yeah I've heard of him it seems like yesterday I was watching these guys do 360's and proper looping,now 360's have very little value and with poor latency with proper looping and angles you might still get an m1 ten feet from the killer

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    Has anyone else noticed alot of YouTube channels like fungoose or Monto either haven't been on the game or 90% of the time theyplay killer, I loved the way fungoose broke down the game as survivor I guess stuff like that didn't matter

    Monto has been burned out of the game for a while. I'm pretty sure the only reason why he still plays dbd is because his channel doesn't do well on other content besides dbd most of the time.

  • I think Monto and FunGoose are more killer mains.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227865/youtubers

    Monto has been burned out of the game for a while. I'm pretty sure the only reason why he still plays dbd is because his channel doesn't do well on other content besides dbd most of the time.

    I think he admits that he gets bored of it every now and then, he does other games which is nice for variety. I don't really think his views mean anything to him honestly, he gets a pretty good amount of views playing other games. I used to watch him because I prefer streamers who stream a variety of games over streamers who just stream one game and that game only which is quite boring to watch honestly. The reason as to why I don't particularly watch him anymore, is because of how rude his personality is.

  • @ClownIsUnderrated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948682#Comment_1948682

    I think he admits that he gets bored of it every now and then, he does other games which is nice for variety. I don't really think his views mean anything to him honestly, he gets a pretty good amount of views playing other games. I used to watch him because I prefer streamers who stream a variety of games over streamers who just stream one game and that game only which is quite boring to watch honestly. The reason as to why I don't particularly watch him anymore, is because of how rude his personality is.

    He mentioned in a video before people should watch his other content too. I know he wants to play other games more consistently, but the problem is, is that if you compare his low view count on his other content it's much lower compared to a dbd video. He's gotta make money to make a living. He sucked himself into being pretty much a pure dbd youtube channel for a while, and that made his channel suffer, because his other content doesn't do as quite as well as dbd does for him. That's a problem that most pure one game only channels end up happening to. I've seen it happen to so many other channels over the 12+ years I've been watching youtube videos.

  • Monto posted on Twitter this morning that he wasnt streaming DBD until the game was fixed.

  • @Ivaldi said:

    Monto posted on Twitter this morning that he wasnt streaming DBD until the game was fixed.

    So never?

  • LOL, right if it's not broke don't fix it, they had some adjustments they could've made but WOW

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227865/youtubers

    Monto has been burned out of the game for a while. I'm pretty sure the only reason why he still plays dbd is because his channel doesn't do well on other content besides dbd most of the time.

    Right, so sad that the creators of dbd didn't think of the people that made and continued to make their game popular if it wasn't for monto I would've never played

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I think Monto and FunGoose are more killer mains.

    @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949403#Comment_1949403

    He mentioned in a video before people should watch his other content too. I know he wants to play other games more consistently, but the problem is, is that if you compare his low view count on his other content it's much lower compared to a dbd video. He's gotta make money to make a living. He sucked himself into being pretty much a pure dbd youtube channel for a while, and that made his channel suffer, because his other content doesn't do as quite as well as dbd does for him. That's a problem that most pure one game only channels end up happening to. I've seen it happen to so many other channels over the 12+ years I've been watching youtube videos.

    Wow that's sad

  • It is sad, because he's honestly a great content creator. I really loved his detroit become human series. I binged that so hard, but if you look back at his older videos compared to his new videos you can tell he isn't having as much fun with it these days.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949403#Comment_1949403

    He mentioned in a video before people should watch his other content too. I know he wants to play other games more consistently, but the problem is, is that if you compare his low view count on his other content it's much lower compared to a dbd video. He's gotta make money to make a living. He sucked himself into being pretty much a pure dbd youtube channel for a while, and that made his channel suffer, because his other content doesn't do as quite as well as dbd does for him. That's a problem that most pure one game only channels end up happening to. I've seen it happen to so many other channels over the 12+ years I've been watching youtube videos.

    That's the problem these days of being a streamer/content creator. Your fans just want to watch you play one game for a living, and nothing else really. But bigger streamers known as Ninja, Pokimane, Valkyrae, etc can get away with that since they're big enough as is and their fans really don't care what they play. It's the price you pay I guess