Is it safe to come back?
I have not touched DbD for almost 2 months now simply because i got more and more annoyed by most changes and aditions the devs recently did and added. Also the Hitboxes became worse and worse, at least i had the feeling.
So this is a very general question i know, but do you feel the game has improved the last 2 months? I saw that they changed the UI and also the annimations but ... for good or for bad? Is now the time to give the game another chance?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
No. Wait until 4.6.0
Give it another 2 months
if you like being camped then tunneled on first hook i suggest you hurry back. Sometimes you can't vault or drop a pallet for no reason despite the prompt and numerous attempts and checking perks afterwards the only reason is game brokded deeerrrrrp.
If you play survivor bring a key and hide. don't save people just push through gens.
Def not
No, Freddy's arms are longer than ever now.
I'd say wait until next year
No, run
If you play killer its fine but if you play survivor run, run as fast as you can and dont look back. RUUUUNNNNNN.
I came back two days ago from a year-long break. If only I had known...
After last week's update it's worse than ever. Killers are now regularly hitting survivors from 5 feet away. I stopped playing and won't start again until they fix this.
And the new UI is awful.
Nope, Freddy did get a new teachable perk called "Freddy's Arms", basically he taught them killers how to get that huge lunge to get that bs hit
Check again in 4.5.3 until then no
Wait a month.
It is far far more broken now then it was 2 months ago.
Worst time to come back...
Thanks for all the answers.
Then it stays uninstalled.