New cosmetics for Freddy
Does anyone else feel like The Nightmare should have more cosmetics? Like black three piece suit for example (no tie of course) with a black hat?
because I love playing Freddy by I feel like he’s just missing some ‘wow factor’. What are your ideas for new cosmetics?
Comments
Skins ideas.
Freddy (Robert Englund's Legendary Skin).
Freddy The Chef
Freddy The Junkie
Freddy The Ripper
Freddy the Gardener.
You missed the best one
The devs want to add some cosmetics for Freddy, but they can't because the license holder doesn't want it.
I always thought Super Freddy would be a neat cosmetic.
"SUPER FREDDY SUCKS!!!"
Not only this, licensing issues have also kept him out of the Nintendo switch port.
Someone's been watching kill count isn't?
I thought they added him to switch back when the ps5 came out?
Perhaps...
They added him to Switch during The Twins update, but they are right that he was not part of switch for a very long time.