If you've ever wondered what true lag switching looks like.
This is what lag switching actually looks like and there's no questions about it either.
If a mod wants this gone just say so and I'll remove it. I don't have a good video editor sadly.
This is what lag switching actually looks like and there's no questions about it either.
If a mod wants this gone just say so and I'll remove it. I don't have a good video editor sadly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are some that are more subtle tho.
Yeah it's been reported before but this time they were finally super blatant about it. They've also done some other shady stuff as well bt the video doesn't lie lol.
Although typing the damn link is was a royal pain and the support ticket system still won't let me upload anything.
That ######### would happen every single time he would start a chase with someone.
What's bs is I literally can't report the guy for it. Playstaton just tells you to use the in game report system.....
Ahaha. I faced one on PS4, not very long ago. I someone managed to escape.
Sadly the mods are flooded by "laggswitch" reports that are caused by the survivors sister loading up netflix, so the actual laggswitch reports get lost
Noob. He doesn't even use lag switch to make it somewhat questionable.
Correct. That was a lag switcher. Many people think normal lag spikes are lag switching, but this is like it really looks. I think i played against 3 or 4 in over 1000 hours.
I don't get what people derive from hacking. Congrats! You won because you gave yourself a massively unfair advantage! Good for you?
It´s proof of their huge manliness
"git gud" - killer mains
either the devs don't know how to detect those lagg switchers (although im very sure it's technically possible) or they just don't care about. seems it's a mix of both.
Well speaking of hackers that need to be banned I sadly didn't record this last one but the person was pretty blatant about it. They've got multiple VAC bans on record.
Which brings up the question if they've got multiple why do they still have their account and why hasn't EAC nailed them yet?
Because VAC isn't EAC. Does Steam even ban an account outright if they have multiple VAC bans?
They used to if you got multiple they just decided to Perma Ban that account since it wasn't trustworthy. Now it seems they went the EA route and are money hungry.
They probably figure the persons spent so much and will keep buying more.
Keep in mind that Steam now displays "Multiple VAC bans" if they have more than one.