Jeff just needs hugs 💕
Appreciate our metal Jesus ❤
Appreciate our metal Jesus ❤
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
❤️ Jeff ❤️
#Huggable
He deserves all the hugs.
I thought you meant Jeffrey Hawk for a second.
Well I mean Clown is a big Teddybear so he’s probably a god at cuddling lol
but seriously though Jeff is a go-to male main of mine so it’s depressing that he gets so little cosmetic love.
I'm learning to play Jeff, that man is a bear and the killers can see him anywhere on the map he's so tall, but next to Quentin, he's my man
Jeff Onesie cosmetic when?
Just recently got all perks unlocked on my P3 Jeff! Only other Survivor I have this done with is Feng who I mained for most of my time in DbD. Looking forward to maining Jeff for a bit while I decided who to max out next!
I honestly love that Jeff is a thick guy. It's just nice to have a variety of body types, and he is the most cuddly of the guys for that very reason haha