Why are the Double T and L walls back?
I just played a match on Macmillon and there were two T and L loops together? Why exactly are these back? Weren't they removed for good reason?
I just played a match on Macmillon and there were two T and L loops together? Why exactly are these back? Weren't they removed for good reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been like that for quite some time, and I don't even chase at those because it's actually stupid how often they spawn together. It's a big time waster for most killers.
Hopefully they look in to it in the near future, it's really not fair on killers. Thanks for letting me know
That’s not too bad. I had a torment creek earlier with a shack that had long wall jungle gyms on each side, and cow tree across from it.
Oh you can actually have 3 of them, they really are some fun when also right next to a tile with a window
Allow me to introduce you to Suffocation Pit, featuring the Quad-L-T Wall, with 2 Long Walls at either end!