Honestly, the only thing I hate is the hook counter placement for killer--I'd prefer it to be on the other side if they're going for the "spreading out information" line.
everyone saying "Old" is just salty and stubburn for no reason at this point!
The new ui before the readjustment was the dumbest idea ever! But the thing that we have now is litterly the old ui with some new quirks like portraits and hook counters!
The new ui is better and has a possibility to be developed even further! (e.g. portraits that are matching the skin).
everyone saying "Old" is just salty and stubburn for no reason at this point!
The new ui before the readjustment was the dumbest idea ever! But the thing that we have now is litterly the old ui with some new quirks like portraits and hook counters!
The new ui is better and has a possibility to be developed even further! (e.g. portraits that are matching the skin).
"everyone saying "Old" is just salty and stubburn for no reason at this point!"
No, they are not. People have their own opinions and preferences. I would gladly return to the Old Ui if I could.
You can't call people "salty" just because you don't agree with them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Old
Honestly, the only thing I hate is the hook counter placement for killer--I'd prefer it to be on the other side if they're going for the "spreading out information" line.
Old
Old
Old
everyone saying "Old" is just salty and stubburn for no reason at this point!
The new ui before the readjustment was the dumbest idea ever! But the thing that we have now is litterly the old ui with some new quirks like portraits and hook counters!
The new ui is better and has a possibility to be developed even further! (e.g. portraits that are matching the skin).
"everyone saying "Old" is just salty and stubburn for no reason at this point!"
No, they are not. People have their own opinions and preferences. I would gladly return to the Old Ui if I could.
You can't call people "salty" just because you don't agree with them.