Decisive being an Anti-Tunnel perk for 16 min straight - Otzdarva

Comments

  • I think it is time to stop beating the dead horse. The Devs have acknowledged that DS is a problem and they've revealed the nerf they have planned.

    I am happy with the nerf and I think most other people are too

  • @Pulsar said:

    I think it is time to stop beating the dead horse. The Devs have acknowledged that DS is a problem and they've revealed the nerf they have planned.

    I am happy with the nerf and I think most other people are too

    This. DS is already being nerfed, can we get less "DS OP" threads? ZzZz

  • I’m just glad people will finally stop complaining about it

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’m just glad people will finally stop complaining about it

    funny to put the problem with the people complaining and not the devs refusing to do anything for years and now finally doing exactly what the community has been suggesting...oh sorry I mean complaining, for again years....

  • @BioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940386#Comment_1940386

    funny to put the problem with the people complaining and not the devs refusing to do anything for years and now finally doing exactly what the community has been suggesting...oh sorry I mean complaining, for again years....

    the devs were too slow on this agreed I was just tired of seeing the same thing over and over when they were all the same idea

  • That's not Otz, don't tie him to that fraud.

    This has been your obvious joke of the day, brought to you by dedicated servers.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940307#Comment_1940307

    This. DS is already being nerfed, can we get less "DS OP" threads? ZzZz

    The problem is that they didn't fix any part of the problem that the video showed. People aren't using DS to do objectives, there using it to force a hit and waste the killers time. Pair that with unbreakable, like 80% of the player base, and you're insanely safe.

  • OMG is that an OTZ VIDEO!?


    i LOVE otz, let's go. I ######### love otz, Everytime I see him on stream I go to my wife's boyfriend and ask him for some money, so I can donate to our most wholesome boi. Ty op for posting this video on here and sharing how amazing otz is. I really do appreciate it that others are spreading the good word of my best friend otz.

  • @Navydivea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940309#Comment_1940309

    The problem is that they didn't fix any part of the problem that the video showed. People aren't using DS to do objectives, there using it to force a hit and waste the killers time. Pair that with unbreakable, like 80% of the player base, and you're insanely safe.

    Why does it matter if they're safe if they cant do gens? you people will cry at everything. Survivors in the same map? Problematic

  • @Navydivea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940309#Comment_1940309

    The problem is that they didn't fix any part of the problem that the video showed. People aren't using DS to do objectives, there using it to force a hit and waste the killers time. Pair that with unbreakable, like 80% of the player base, and you're insanely safe.

    So it's a problem because you're not getting your kills got it