Is it just me or can you not juke/wiff or 360 anymore
They said that the animation changes wouldn't change movement when they clearly have so what's going on
They said that the animation changes wouldn't change movement when they clearly have so what's going on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
360's were already pretty much BS to begin with but a wiff is a miss a survivor can't really do that. the juke makes sense though.
I think it's definitely harder to do because the movement is less sporadic. I like the new movement it just needs to be less stiff feeling. I usually don't really rely on 360's though
Moonwalking feels extremely akward and, uh, difficult. Not sure about aaron tech.
What I really meant was making the killer wiff for extra time
I've actually been having the opposite problem. I used to never get 360'd, but now it seems like the autoaim is hurling me into walls or corn. It feels like I'm fighting the game more than ever.
You can still mess with the killers auto aim by wiggling around, and with this update auto aim is even worse.
360 doesn't work on PC anyway. Only console killlers fall for that nonsense.
Not our fault aim-dressing always screws us over :(
I really hope 360s, jukes, moonwalks and all that jazz are added back to the animation update. I know moonwalking was pretty useless but it's still goofy and I loved it. (I don't mind if moonwalking doesn't return)