Decisive Strike deserves the change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBTogeQcds
Please look at this and please explain to me how can you still defend that DS doesn't need the change?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Absolutely needed this, all who are against it are the same people who abused the crap out of it.
lol what? DS is still here unchanged.
For when it gets changed.
I think the sentence was missing the "will taken away"
Oh will it finally be changed or its just another rumour? I don't follow the streams lately.
It's official and the Devs showed us a sneak peek of how the perk will now function.
It's still the same perk but if you do any productive action it instantly deactivates
Nice, definitely hiding in a locker after repairing with an active DS needed to be removed. I really hope the change comes live.
Awesome.
Post up a few showing why basic attacks, hooking people, Kindred, and Camraderie should be removed.
You're a real lifesaver.
I think the change to Decisive is pretty needed, it's in the position right now where it's pretty abusable. I think the change promotes much healthier game play, it's still going to be useful when you are being tunneled but it takes away that period of invicibility that seems to exist right now.