How many Red Glyphs spawn per match?
I just finished one match with this challenge only found 1 in the entire map. Might have missed it but I really did run all around looking for Ruin.
I just finished one match with this challenge only found 1 in the entire map. Might have missed it but I really did run all around looking for Ruin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you do this challenge on either side?
It doesn't say and I haven't got to it yet
No need in no rush. BTW I already finished all survivor side stuff. Now to do killer side.
And yes pretty sure you can do it on killer side too.
Yes you can, I completed mine as a survivor but saw a demo interacting with a glyph yesterday.
@Shirokinukatsukami @indieeden7
Much obliged
you can find them as killer as well.