Self Preservation Quest
How the hell do you do this? I don't understand what the quest is asking of me. Been trying all manner of things to do it but I am not triggering it.
Does it mean I have to stay in a locker undetected for 5 seconds while in chase? I don't understand what it wants me to do and the English is as always terrible and ambiguous.
Comments
It is worded awfully but basically after a chase ends you have 5 seconds to jump in a locker or you don't get the challenge. Yeah yeesh that is so disgusting to read I hate that wording they could have done better.
No it's the moment the chase starts you have five seconds to enter a locker, no matter how long for, I got it first try, threw on head on and quick and quiet and hopped in whilst the doctor broke a pallet, stunned him and ran off, he face camped me after that for using head on because its "toxic" but that's a first for me
Ah lol if that's all I needed to do it would have been so easy lol.
Thanks for letting me know.
I was doing all sorts of convoluted builds to get into a locker and stay inside for 5 seconds.
I would have face camped you too for a pallet then a head on right after since it would seem from his pov you were deliberately screwing with him lol. just remembered this poor hag I ds'd right over a pallet when I had the stun 3x in one match on an older rift. two other dudes, they took it as a cue for us to screw with that poor hag. we ran it around for like ten minutes with a really beautiful tile layout and we were trading protections, blocking the hook, doing anything we could to be annoying and I actually felt bad about it afterward. this was some time last year lol. the rifts make you wanna throw games or do things that screw with people just to be sure you finish them or take a single match or as few as possible to do it, it's not healthy the way they're set up. This is what grinds outside of mmorpgs have done to modern video games.
In the course of trying to get this quest I stunned 3 different killers maybe 10 times total. LOL
When they put me on hook they kept stabbing me over and over I mean sorry dudes nothing personal just a little Self-Preservation.
LMAO
Lmao it was right at the start of the match, he came to the house (in badham with the gen and 50 lockers and the pallet, I mindgamed him a bit and then threw the pallet (no stun) and hopped in the locker. He should of known I was being crafty and left or tried to catch me out! Plus face camping over a perk BHVR added is just low
wait until level 3, there is a mission to point at the killer twice whilst having premonition equipped and/or active! They won't like that one bit
The devs really want us to troll the killers don't they?
It's almost as if the devs themselves are outright BMing the killers now as if they don't believe they'll actually turn the survivors' queues into an hour. At this point I would like it see it happen for the lulz. The forums would be awesome if the queues can break even half an hour.
I honestly wouldnt be suprised
I honestly wouldnt be suprised