Yui no longer Buyable with shards
I wanted to buy yui just now and she is no longer buyable with shards, only cells. This is also true for oni.
I wanted to buy yui just now and she is no longer buyable with shards, only cells. This is also true for oni.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they just want your money
Probably another bug.
I'm assuming this is because they put them on sale with auric cells which sucks cause I was gonna buy Oni with shards but now I'll probably have to wait a week. Hopefully this is just a bug and we're not being forced to pay money for a character just because they're on sale.
I feel like it's probably another instance of the store not getting updated correctly. Lately that seems to happen a lot. :(
It should be a bug.
Bruh wat?
She was the next on my list!
You can report it as a bug if it hasn't been already. Goods news is these tend to get fixed faster than...other things.
:)
Yes, usually shop related issues are fixed and work way better than other services, I remember when WoW launched the servers had tons of issues, login servers went offline at random intervals, the official webpage and forums 404 a lot etc but the renewal/cancel subscription webpage always worked like a clock.