I'm Deranking like crazy
The more I play, the more I derank. No matter what I do I keep de-pipping. I haven't been in purple ranks in years.
Well, works for me. The lower I rank the crappier the killers I face so I can take a chill pill instead of sweating it out.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Yeah for survivor pips are ######### rn. If you were meant to pip you won't, unbroken just doesn't fill, it's awful.
git gud
This happens with Killer as well. If it was a Brutal, then it de-pips you.
I got +85 pips, but was already rank 1 so didnt care, does the same not happen to survivors? where u get a crazy amount of pips?
I haven't had that happen, no. I am also Rank 1 on both, so I may not have noticed.
This is a known bug, there's already a few bug reports in on this.