So uh, what happened to the Open Handed rework?
In this post, I saw something mentioning a change to Open Handed?
Developer Update | January 2021 — Dead By Daylight
Did the change get removed, or is it going to be in the next chapter? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
Comments
It was probably too hard to change "8" to "16"
That's PhD Dissertation Rocket Science material there. We can't possibly expect it to be done in just a month.
It's coming just give it like 6 to 38 months.
One of the things I was excited about with this update was trying builds with Open Handed, like with Kindred, Bond, etc.
Afaik this isn't official, but I have seen people say it's coming with the next Chapter.
Yeah, was hoping to try things out with it. :/
True honestly, lol.
Welp...
The only part of the update I was actually looking forward to.
It's not only Open Handed either. Diversion and Fixated didn't get changed either.
I feel you man ;(
Wait, what? I'm pretty sure Fixated was changed, I tested it the day the patch released and it worked while I was injured. It was on tier 3 as well. Was I trippin' balls, or?
I'm not sure about Diversion, haven't tried it out, but Diversion's description was changed ingame to say 30 seconds for tier 3. Here's the patch notes, I believe Diversion and Fixated were changed. 4.5.0 | Mid-Chapter - Dead By Daylight
It says it works but I tried it earlier today and I didn't feel any faster.
What tier are you running?
It wasn't in the PTB so I'm not surprised it's not in the patch. Not sure when it will be....