Boiled over
Does Boiled over do anything? Killers do not have any issue walking when its active and youre wiggling so what does it do?
Does Boiled over do anything? Killers do not have any issue walking when its active and youre wiggling so what does it do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not really. it makes it slightly more difficult to walk straight forward but you can just straife and basically ignore it completely
It hides hooks nearby so I guess it would be useful if there's a hook behind a wall and no other ones nearby?
All it does is annoy the killer. In some very, very rare cases it can cause a killer to collide into a wedge in the path and go off course, which might save you a split second to wiggle off. But generally it is a trash useless perk.
Better to run flip flop and unbreakable.
I managed like two times (I think?) to use that perk to escape the killer. But I think it was only on Larry Hospital map because how easy is to bump into walls with this perk and hard to see hooks behind the wall.