What killer can I play to avoid toxicity? PLS HELP
*warning long* I simply want to be able to say "gg wp" after a match without being call obsinities.
After a nice hard day of work and university I like to murder people in dead by daylight or survive murderers with my friends. I'm rank 1 in surv and killer and I am wondering WHO AM I ALLOWED TO BE AS KILLER??
I was a ghostface main but got constant insults about my ethnicity and sexual orientation for being an op killer.
I switched to Mikey and the same results
Switched to spirit and got even more hate
Then I switched to trapper and got called a lot of names for my trap locations and black traps being too hard to see.
Then I switched to wraith and got called names for using my ability mid chase.
Then switched to billy and was told he was the easiest in the game.
I don't mess with nurse as I don't care for staring at the ground.
I tried oni and got called a p**
I dabbled in hag and learned that I am not allowed to use certain add-ons
Next I tried Bubba, you can't go wrong with bubba.. I thought, his chainsaw is op because it can take multiple survivors out.
I tried plague and people hate that I vomit on them until they are broken. Her vomit noise is lul kekw tho.
Pyramid head is game breaking according to the survivors I played against.
Deathslinger takes no skill at all and I had less chromosomes for using him.
Blight is op apparently (this surprised me)
The twins are op because victor is too good (again their words not mine)
Survivors left me shook when they told me "legion is the best killer in the game" lul kekw.
Demo is a douche move because of being able to teleport cross map and his leap is too broken? Ok.
The doctor gets hella hate for being a meh killer.
The clowns gas can't be countered and I'm a p**** for using the gas.
You know everyone bitches about freddy
The huntress hatches are too broken and I'm a B**** for using them
And pigs head cages are for p****'* as well...
Who is left to use???
Comments
I never get hate mail based on any character I use. No offence but, do you tunnel and camp? Cos I used to constant abuse for doing that, even as a newbie lol.
Id say pick someone in mid tier if you care. Id suggest just pick whoever you like though
You can keep using them, but i think the ones i mentioned are better, for me anyway. They trigger traps without knowing and you can go to any of them, no matter how far, whenever you want.
"Just play survivor lol"
There is a saying, "If nothing good comes from the endgame chat, just disable it."
You can never evade toxicity in match but at least it's non-verbal and if you disable endgame chat they can't take it further to insults or death threats.
Just play whatever you enjoy and however you enjoy, nobody can dictate to you how to play or even worse, insult you over it.
You could play entire games as an uncloaked Wraith without perks and that’s not going to change anything. I’ve given free escapes and still called a scumbag that should end my life etc.
Or you could carry a survivor to the hatch and close it in their face then hook them if you wanted. Some chill people out there get a kick out of cheeky things too and will gladly give you a gg wp. There’s a flip side to everything.
Literally play whatever you find the most fun and block out the negatives.. if someone immediately starts bashing post game just say ggs and move on or simply move on and ignore it altogether.
turn off endgame chat, play spirit with 3 gen regression perks and stridor.
who tf cares abt other ppl's opinions