Hit validation being weird?
Hey, Idk if it's just my internet or the hit validation that hates me but i keep getting hit like that, just want to know if it happens to any of you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA6PUnGzIfA&feature=youtu.beHey, Idk if it's just my internet or the hit validation that hates me but i keep getting hit like that, just want to know if it happens to any of you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA6PUnGzIfA&feature=youtu.be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're not alone. I, and many others, have made posts about this.
Yup, I've been getting hit around impossible corners, over pallets that have already fully dropped, and through head on animations. I really wish another game would come along because these stupid BHVR fvcks don't deserve this game.
I thought I was the only one experiencing this. I've been seeing those kind of hits all day and my jaw just drops becuz I get hit from 10 meters away.
Yeah that's totally unacceptable.
It can get way, way worse than even that. I was just playing on Midwich and I was upstairs in the southern hallway. The cannibal was downstairs in the eastern hallway and hit me from there with his chainsaw. Then a second later I warped to a classroom downstairs on the west end of the building and another survivor came over and healed me. Can we please undo this update devs? It's a hot steaming mess.
Yeah I dunno it's been....an ordeal today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otacJMvFzwAYeah, that’s why I stopped playing survivor for today
Made me close the game today. Not booting it back up till its addressed.
And if any mod/dev says that its working as intended/nothing has changed, just know, they're full of s h i t.
I'm glad it's not just me, cause man let me tell you I was questioning some of the hits that would down me. Getting hit after a dead hard from several feet behind, on the edge of pile of boxes I had already turned the corner on, and through a tree I was already on the other side of. All different matches too, and I'm thinking it can't all be chalked up to "lol laggy killer".
On killer screen the hits look completely legit. I'm not sure what the hell is going on.
It's horrible, looks exactly as the videos depict. I'm going to stop playing until there's a resolution.
I noticed this too, I thought Ghostface had borrowed Freddy's magic gloves when I get hit and the killer hit the air.
Yeah the hits super extend, some people have mentioned that every killer has Freddy lunge now. Theyr'e not wrong.