Open Handed didn’t get updated?
I went back to my perks and checked out open handed, but only to realize it’s still the old version.
Did they cancel it or did they forget to update the perk?
I went back to my perks and checked out open handed, but only to realize it’s still the old version.
Did they cancel it or did they forget to update the perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard Diversion still requires 45 seconds
They said they aren't able to include the buff in this patch but try to do that at a later date (even though it's pretty much just a simple number change but whatever )
I don't understand how hard it is to change a number and text but apparently it is a huge deal. :\
Well it turns out they hit some serious spaghetti and couldn't actually figure out how to change open handed in time, probably related to the idea of making it not stack. If they just increased the range it would be a ridiculously easy change
It's because everyone likes those changes. Gotta keep them clinging to the hope of perks getting buffed so they keep playing our game! Even though they push out the dog ######### update
I guess they need to be very careful or else they would accidentally delete the game.
Fortunately Janes and Kates chest physics are fixed,right? :^)