No changes from PTB to live?
So they didn't really change anything from the feedback? Or am I missing something?
So they didn't really change anything from the feedback? Or am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They changed one thing there’s a new animation of getting into the hatch
Yeah with them taking an extra week more than normal I was being hopeful for at least more Clown improvements.
Looks like all we got was bug fixes.
Oh, thank god!
At least they fixed the bugs so we can actually play the game and prevented what happened last time
I'll give them credit at least they fixed that Totem Spawn placement on Coldwind Farm. At least it says they did in the patch notes.
Yeah, but they didn't really do anything with the other feedback. Apart from the colorblind adjustments
There's rarely enough time to change anything from PTB.
It’s nothing special but I’m curious on what it looks like also there’s a new animation when you fail a self care skill check
In the last stream they said the time from PTB to live is too short for making changes. The PTB at this point should be seen as a way to help them fix bugs.
It used to be 3 weeks between ptb and live, but they added an extra week in order for them to work on changes. Sad it isn't been put to use is all im saying
Regarding the new HUD, nothing has changed. For my part, my game will not be updated, and I will occupy my time elsewhere. It is shameful.
This was 24 meters. I'm happy about this.
Very important ones like Steves lips or Kates and Janes chest physics ☝️
Takes an extra week for small adjustments and bug fixes
Whats wrong with it?
hell yea chest physics