Killer Emotes?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Intriguing concept, but how would it work? Not all killers have free hands (Hillbilly and Leatherface carry something in both hands, though they magically disappear when carrying someone).
If they ever do killer emotes, one I would want is the killer to slide their hand across their throat to indicate "you're dead, kid."
or how about a clear. HELL NO emote. u know.. litterly every survivor telling the killer to come to them.
I do not want to see a killer giving me a thumbs up or an "L" on their forehead as i'm struggling on the hook.
There should be a killer emote that allows the killer to tbag and flash a light in front of the killer.
i dont want to see the killer dancing infront of me i see too many leather faces doing it with there chainsaws but that just a L on there forehead while doing it will scare me
Touche, Michael Myers would also be creepy as #########.
Myers with an L on his forehead is scary, The Trapper or hag doing it with the song all star in the background would be amazing
You are gonna turn the game into Fortnite! Lol
First of all it was relevant, seeing as both things I said were emotes. Second of all, I main survivor and am currently at rank 1, so as a survivor main, I was making a lighthearted joke. Third of all, calling me a loser is uncalled for. If you can't tell the difference between a joke and an attack of character towards survivors, you really shouldn't be commenting on forums.
@jmaximo93 I burnt my finger.
Imaging Michael closing the hatch, looking straight at you and slowly doing the L in the forehead standing still lul
i hope not
I pray not
that is a new level of hope
LOL bringing the heat!
LOL Yeah watched it live and then Tweeted to him and David Richards. They both got a laugh from it.
