New Guest Killers Wishlist
Just a fun little topic I would love to hear about your most wanted guest killers. Personally I would love to see Springtrap from FNaF, Pinhead from Hellraiser, Nemesis from Resident Evil( with Jill as survivor of course) maybe even the girls from the Ring or The Grudge( just imagine working on a gen and seeing the Grudge girl upside down crab running towards you. Horrifying) I’m probably missing some others but I’m not including predator or Jason due to they already have games. Maybe a Xenomorph would be cool.
Comments
i've always wanted a jeepers creepers chapter, i think it would be really dope. also with you on pinhead.
Jeepers Creepers would be fun but I don’t know if they would go for it. The brand is tarnished a bit cause the director of the third movie got convicted of underage crimes.
Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7, that would be the dream.
One better, the new sexy vampire lady from Resident Evil 8 lol.
ahh i didn't know that. well freddy is a pedo so anything is possible! i think the franchise is a little old and doesn't have a big enough following unfortunately :(
..
It has a cult Following like Hellraiser. Honestly Hellraiser isn’t as popular these days anymore either but he seems to be requested a lot.
Agreed lol
I'd like it too but they said years ago they would never do anything to profit that loser #########, which I totally agree with. There's a difference between a fictional killer being a pedo and forking cash over to a real life one. That guy should burn in a fire.
Yeah agreed. Just sucks cause that would be a fun addition.
Still want my werewolf killer.
with a human and a beast mode. kinda like how oni and myers tier up.
licensed... I don't really have any guy that I want over anyone else.
scissor guy from clock tower? great
candyman? great
Jason? great
Pin head? great
Alien? great
Imhotep? (with brandon frasier as the survivor) great
I just want a cool power
Werewolf killer would be awesome.
The Jackal from 13 Ghosts
Whoa that’s obscure but interesting lol
I'm an angry princess man myself
Looks like Jennifer Gardner if she self-harmed.