Why is this game unenjoyable at night

Like if it's not my teammates suicideing on first hook it's a freddy with ultra gen def and snares a legion with a mori that decides it's a good idea to farm without bt or ds or a face camping basement trapper with body coil that or I get teammate's who run urban self care and funny enough they almost all had ds wonder how they got here

Like what is this this morning I have had like the best game ever vs a doc my least favorite killer other than freddy and by night I want to uninstall like why do people hook kill instantly after sitting in que for 5 min

I dont get people that play this game at night like can you uninstall if you aren't going to play and ruin everyone else's game

(.. I know this is an angry rant but I often play killer and what is the player base at night is it a bunch of corn puffs that are playing or something)

Comments

  • Whenever I play killer at night, I usually get red rank SWF's even if I recently had a rank reset & wasn't supposed to be put against them.

    I dont usually see tryhard killers, but it's definitely possible. I honestly don't know why this happens at night, but it's one of the reasons why I try to avoid playing after 10 PM.

  • I find the matchmaking gets really bad at night lately.

  • Probably becuz nobody plays at night...

  • It is Sunday's night! Everyone is drunk!

  • The matchmaking seems to get really wonky at night. Also, people are off work/school and playing with friends, so there's a lot of SWF.

  • Because swf increases so sane killers log out leaving the masochists.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Because swf increases so sane killers log out leaving the masochists.

    This, Im a Oceanic player, im around rank 8/9 Killer, when i start versing people greater than the supposed 6 rank limit ill stop playing.

    This only makes it worse, Instead of bandaid fixes to MMR (Soon) They could always give the the side that has the disadvantage a handicap such as:

    Give survs 1 less gen to do, Make repairs faster, etc etc, this could also work for people who rage quit. Or if the killer is the higher rank make survs do a extra gen, make repairs/heals/unhooks slower.

    Movement speed boosts things like that.

    Then you could have rank 20's versing rank 1's and the handicap would make it more enjoyable/challenging for both teams. Then in turn it would lower queues as people would play instead of logging off for the night.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Because swf increases so sane killers log out leaving the masochists.

    Yes, and I don't think very many people wanna deal with all gens getting done in like 2 minutes.