Tonight is the night everyone.
To play me as killer cuz I suck already dropped to rank 3 LOL. Sorry thought you might like to read something other than DS post.
To play me as killer cuz I suck already dropped to rank 3 LOL. Sorry thought you might like to read something other than DS post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know what i really want to read about here tonight?
DS????
DS nuts
Lmao read you my brotha.
10/10 Thread you guys are great.
Got Yamaoka with my huntress first game after work, all the rocks like to grab my hatchets. Then out outdoor lerys with my bubba and there were T/L walls grouped up in every direction from the main building I was damn near pure M1 whole game. Still almost pulled that one off tho. Maybe I should break out Freddy or my Pig to build my self esteem right now.
I can't be the only person who thinks of dexter when someone says "tonight is the night"... right?
Maybe I watched all seasons of Dex not once but twice and didn't think of it but kudos.
Pig or Fred? I'm on a big streak with both I'm betting they will get me off ths losing streak (I Hope). My fred owns 4 purple perks and pig one but the build are working.
10/10 Comment you are great.
I just counted 9 threads with "DS" in the title on the first page alone.
Haha, well done sir.
Yup the forums are def a snorefest now.
I ran into a Nurse once having one of those nights. My teammates were a jerk to him. I thought he played well, and we got lucky especially with cleansing Devour Hope instead of Haunted Grounds. Afterwards he messaged me to ask why Adam teabagged him at the exit gate, and I told him he was probably just being a douche. I told him his blinks were good, and we got lucky that we cleansed DH. A lot of killers have one of those nights. (For me, those nights are every night.)
Good luck, fellow Freddy player :)
I was, in fact, eager for a non-DS post. And yet...
Lol I think the game felt bad for me in return I felt bad for the only good player and let them get hatch. Great matchmaking.
Spent a half-hour trying to figure out how to edit the picture and take out the names and I figure it out and it doesn't save I apologize for the name is not being crossed out but I did put into work to do it not sure why it didn't.